Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Beauty Blogging Lovelies

(2 Posts)
anni92 Mon 28-Jan-13 02:22:34

Hey
I love makeup. Im currently doing a bridal course then in mid feb i will be starting beauty therapy nvq level 2.
Very excited. I want to, one day hopefully be proffessional make up and hair artist. smile
So i am 100% defo behind you.
Also i could use your help as ur a pro.
I suffer from very dark eye circles. Very dark. I cant find a good affordable concealer anywhere.also i have fine lines so thats another issue

sad

Any advice?

Much Love.
Anni x

Hi to all mumsnetters.

I am so grateful to be able to join this new community and I hope to connect with a lot of you over time.

Professionally I am trained as a makeup artist and have been for the last 10 years but new to the blogging world and I have to say I love it and am over whelmed how friendly and welcoming other bloggers are.

I started up www.victorialovesbeauty.me because makeup and beauty is my passion and writing as always been a hobbie for me. I like to type A LOT!! I put together this blog to offer people a chance to learn new make up tips/tutorials read about the latest product reviews and beauty news because I know a lot of you dont have time to do the research yourself.

As I said I am very new to it and still learning and trying to build an audience. I would really appreciate all your comments and thoughts and I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you all.

Warmest,

Victoria xox

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now