PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

(73 Posts)

I'm not often first!

Another children's book post: Little Red Hood is another feisty little girl with no intention of being eaten by the Big Bad Wolf.

Egusta Sat 26-Jan-13 23:12:40
PavlovtheCat Sat 26-Jan-13 19:08:29
PetiteRaleuse Sat 26-Jan-13 16:40:31

debbie I love your Hawkesbury Tales. Beautifully written.

YoungDebbie Sat 26-Jan-13 13:02:25

I've just set up a separate page for a new series of posts about moving to a village in the Cotswolds 20+ years ago - recently unearthed them in a ring-binder when tidying my study! Here's the first installment:

Hawkesbury Tales

I'm thinking of turning them into an ebook once I've got them up there. Should I? Any feedback would be really welcome!

maninhispyjamas Sat 26-Jan-13 11:37:06

Good Saturday Morning,

Here is a new post detailing much discomfort at a recent dance recital.

maninhispyjamas.com/2013/01/26/too-many-bottoms-for-daddy/

HebeinDC Fri 25-Jan-13 17:42:59

"Robbie Burns Day without haggis is like the nativity without Jesus"

Two things residents of Washington DC can't do: eat haggis, and vote. Discuss.

www.hebeindc.wordpress.com

a blog with a bonus bat!

DillyTante Fri 25-Jan-13 13:42:11

LOL craftsonsea!

DillyTante Fri 25-Jan-13 13:41:22

Dear Twitter, no not a love letter but a rant against lewd images

FoxtrotFoxtrotSierra Fri 25-Jan-13 12:48:24

I haven't blogged in a while, but here's The Met Police not caring about bike crime

Craftsonsea Fri 25-Jan-13 12:12:19

Ahem, after blogging all that food stuff we realised we had no dinner made so used the fish out of fish fingers to do a Thai curry! No foodie smugness here either though not sure I should mention this in public!!

Is it the tip of the iceberg or the ears of the hippo? and other matters arising from the Marsh Award for Children's Literature in Translation 2013.

RecipeJunkie Fri 25-Jan-13 11:53:12

Craftsonsea thanks for the mentions - you are too kind!

And in case you were thinking I was getting a little too smug about what my kids will eat - how I was brought back to earth with a bump by Bacon & Broad Bean Risotto. I mean really, what's not to like??

SamanthaBarnesArtypops Fri 25-Jan-13 11:51:03

Hello everyone....today's blog post from me. 'Going Swimmingly, a slobby Saturday en famille' Enjoy x

darlingartist.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/oh-ok-were-at-that-stage-now-are-we.html

Ps off to view all your blogs now x

doradoo Fri 25-Jan-13 09:43:41

More Friday Five from me - books for you this week!

emmasexpatadventures.blogspot.de/

cjfriess Fri 25-Jan-13 09:12:34

We bought a really great picture book when our daughter went through her 'not wanting to bath' phase. Suitable for children from age two it's a great story to make bathtime fun! smile

MmeLindor Thu 24-Jan-13 23:39:03

I blogged about the Social Media Generation, and protecting our children online.

I also blogged this week about using Twitter as a writer with the focus on self-published authors marketing their books.

Luce808 Thu 24-Jan-13 21:52:38

I asked Lucy Mangan to re-tweet my blog post and she did! And she said it was great! I am bursting with excitement!

Luce808 Thu 24-Jan-13 21:28:56

Ahead of National Libraries Day in February, I'm asking What have libraries ever done for us?

Craftsonsea Thu 24-Jan-13 20:08:34

Seeing as it's still so flipping cold out there I've put together ten easy slow cooker recipes to keep you warm

plantsitter Thu 24-Jan-13 18:00:00

Winter doldrums. Is It Nearly Spring Yet?

mumsdotravel Thu 24-Jan-13 15:12:08

My footy-mad 10 yo's reaction to Chelsea FC player ball boy incident:

bit.ly/Y0Su5y

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now