PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Travelling in London with pushchairs?

(4 Posts)
katese11 Sat 19-Jan-13 07:58:15

Yes, always happy to link up to other blogs!

Babyroutes Wed 16-Jan-13 11:18:42

Brilliant- love your blog - made me giggle and some top tips! My little girl also goes by the name of Roo btw! Happy to do a link exchange if you would be interested at any point.

katese11 Tue 15-Jan-13 22:15:15

Hello Kate

I've also blogged a bit on the subject:
here. Will check yours out too!

Kate

Babyroutes Mon 14-Jan-13 15:32:49

Hi,

I've just published my latest blog post - Ten top tips for travelling in London with a pushchair. babyroutes.co.uk/ten-top-tips-travelling-london-pushchair/

Just wondering if any of you London savvy mums have any further pearls of wisdom or great info sources to add? Will happily publish your comments if you post any on the original post page so that other parents tackling the transport system can benefit!

Thanks,

Kate (babyroutes.co.uk)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now