PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

(72 Posts)
CollectorofCookbooks Sun 06-Jan-13 17:49:01

Blimey, don't tell me I'm the first?! Unless I've missed something I think I am...

A little reflection on the success of New Year's resolutions...or not and the announcement of the cookbook competition winner from me today

Happy January folks!

MishMashMam Sat 12-Jan-13 23:25:41

You've heard Gangnam Style, now read A funny prayer for Mummy - MishMash Style! http://amishmashlife.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/a-funny-prayer-for-mummy-mishmash-style/

PavlovtheCat Sat 12-Jan-13 22:58:03

bit late but if you're bored in the next hour, before our new blog week starts, check out my Positive Post about my discovery of the self help book by physiotherapist Sarah Key.

How I deal with The Midwinter Blues

maninhispyjamas Sat 12-Jan-13 09:28:36

This is a short cautionary tale about the importance of encouraging toddlers to speak clearly when they talk to you. This may not be one of your top priorities, but after reading this, it may be higher up your to-do list than you think.

maninhispyjamas.com/2013/01/12/a-leathery-forearm/

minimumthebare Fri 11-Jan-13 19:10:25

I feel brave and venture into the local nail bar and come out converted!

DillyTante Fri 11-Jan-13 18:08:21

I don't usually do food on my blog but here is an idea for using up all the leftover Xmas chocolate and biscuits Tiffin

WomanlyWoman Fri 11-Jan-13 18:04:49

Heard about the Lynx Space Academy? Typical sexism from Lynx, don't they know that Outer Space is for Everyone Not Just A Few Brave Men

doradoo Fri 11-Jan-13 16:22:30

Foods I miss from home a Friday Five list.

An explanation of my current blogging break. Hope to be back soon.

pint-sized-rants.blogspot.fr/2013/01/a-rant-about-life-getting-in-way.html?m=1

JerryLeadbetter Fri 11-Jan-13 14:11:19
RecipeJunkie Fri 11-Jan-13 13:42:57

Bother, put the wrong link in above! Trying again now. Images of weird and truly wonderful curios etc on sale at Ardingly antiques fair.
findthedetails.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/re-home-vintage-antique-and-retro-shopping/

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

carovioletfizz Fri 11-Jan-13 12:15:37

Here's my take on the benefits cuts and my own experience of being skint;Memories of single motherhood

cjfriess Fri 11-Jan-13 09:54:07

A lovely snowy book to share in cold weather smile

storysnug.com/2013/01/one-snowy-night/

Haven't been on here for a while, but here's my new post:

Of Books and TV Adaptations

gardeningmum Thu 10-Jan-13 21:13:34

My little old blog is now 3 years old. Find out its most popular posts. Happy birthday Out2Playinthegarden..

out2playinthegarden.blogspot.co.uk

DeltaUniformDeltaEcho Thu 10-Jan-13 18:21:42

I've just written my first post on my new shiny blog.

It was time for me to move on from Homeless Mummy and start a fresh.

The Gory Story. Don't read if you are squeamish about teeth/dentists!

Still working off the Christmas crafts - a short post where it's all about the picture (and its caption) - Continuing side effects from conquering Christmas

Egusta Thu 10-Jan-13 14:46:26

Hiding vegetables in sausage casserole for my toddler.

Baby-Gusto's Sausage Casserole

RecipeJunkie Thu 10-Jan-13 14:39:02

I got to review a couple more American baking books The Cookiepedia and The Cookie Dough Lovers' Cook Book .

Then I did another post about sourdough breadmaking - this time the ingredients and equipment you might (or might not) need

JerryLeadbetter Thu 10-Jan-13 13:38:47

Our baby girl is 8 months today!

minicorrect Thu 10-Jan-13 13:00:41

I've been busy this week - kind of doing a background on who I am and how I got here (also posted my TTC (fertility treatment) journey blog posts from 2009 in this new blog) and now I'm working towards the female dominance of being a stay at home parent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now