PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

(72 Posts)
CollectorofCookbooks Sun 06-Jan-13 17:49:01

Blimey, don't tell me I'm the first?! Unless I've missed something I think I am...

A little reflection on the success of New Year's resolutions...or not and the announcement of the cookbook competition winner from me today

Happy January folks!

Egusta Thu 10-Jan-13 14:46:26

Hiding vegetables in sausage casserole for my toddler.

Baby-Gusto's Sausage Casserole

Still working off the Christmas crafts - a short post where it's all about the picture (and its caption) - Continuing side effects from conquering Christmas

The Gory Story. Don't read if you are squeamish about teeth/dentists!

DeltaUniformDeltaEcho Thu 10-Jan-13 18:21:42

I've just written my first post on my new shiny blog.

It was time for me to move on from Homeless Mummy and start a fresh.

gardeningmum Thu 10-Jan-13 21:13:34

My little old blog is now 3 years old. Find out its most popular posts. Happy birthday Out2Playinthegarden..

out2playinthegarden.blogspot.co.uk

Haven't been on here for a while, but here's my new post:

Of Books and TV Adaptations

cjfriess Fri 11-Jan-13 09:54:07

A lovely snowy book to share in cold weather smile

storysnug.com/2013/01/one-snowy-night/

carovioletfizz Fri 11-Jan-13 12:15:37

Here's my take on the benefits cuts and my own experience of being skint;Memories of single motherhood

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bother, put the wrong link in above! Trying again now. Images of weird and truly wonderful curios etc on sale at Ardingly antiques fair.
findthedetails.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/re-home-vintage-antique-and-retro-shopping/

RecipeJunkie Fri 11-Jan-13 13:42:57
JerryLeadbetter Fri 11-Jan-13 14:11:19
PetiteRaleuse Fri 11-Jan-13 16:05:51

An explanation of my current blogging break. Hope to be back soon.

pint-sized-rants.blogspot.fr/2013/01/a-rant-about-life-getting-in-way.html?m=1

doradoo Fri 11-Jan-13 16:22:30

Foods I miss from home a Friday Five list.

WomanlyWoman Fri 11-Jan-13 18:04:49

Heard about the Lynx Space Academy? Typical sexism from Lynx, don't they know that Outer Space is for Everyone Not Just A Few Brave Men

DillyTante Fri 11-Jan-13 18:08:21

I don't usually do food on my blog but here is an idea for using up all the leftover Xmas chocolate and biscuits Tiffin

minimumthebare Fri 11-Jan-13 19:10:25

I feel brave and venture into the local nail bar and come out converted!

maninhispyjamas Sat 12-Jan-13 09:28:36

This is a short cautionary tale about the importance of encouraging toddlers to speak clearly when they talk to you. This may not be one of your top priorities, but after reading this, it may be higher up your to-do list than you think.

maninhispyjamas.com/2013/01/12/a-leathery-forearm/

How I deal with The Midwinter Blues

PavlovtheCat Sat 12-Jan-13 22:58:03

bit late but if you're bored in the next hour, before our new blog week starts, check out my Positive Post about my discovery of the self help book by physiotherapist Sarah Key.

MishMashMam Sat 12-Jan-13 23:25:41

You've heard Gangnam Style, now read A funny prayer for Mummy - MishMash Style! http://amishmashlife.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/a-funny-prayer-for-mummy-mishmash-style/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now