Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(72 Posts)
CollectorofCookbooks Sun 06-Jan-13 17:49:01

Blimey, don't tell me I'm the first?! Unless I've missed something I think I am...

A little reflection on the success of New Year's resolutions...or not and the announcement of the cookbook competition winner from me today

Happy January folks!

CollectorofCookbooks Sun 06-Jan-13 17:49:54

And of course I've just realised Sunday is not the 12th... will ask MNHQ to amend the title, sorry

Egusta Sun 06-Jan-13 17:51:44

Quail egg florentine canapes.

(Try them- they are lovely)

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 06-Jan-13 18:09:51

We've edited the thread title now.

hz Sun 06-Jan-13 19:22:32

From the steadily rising stats on the blog seems I'm not the only one to be thinking about next season's camping trips even if it is only January!

I have been researching campsites in walking distance to a beach which also allow campfires - a rare breed!

FiveHoursSleep Sun 06-Jan-13 20:37:40

A rather focused Silent Sunday

A couple of new ones since I last posted on these threads, including today's Back in the water (a rather chilly surf)

PavlovtheCat Sun 06-Jan-13 21:17:12

meditating on the loo grin

SophRunning Sun 06-Jan-13 22:15:47

It's the staaaaAAARRRRRRGGGGrt of term..

borninastorm Sun 06-Jan-13 23:04:40

Teenboy's gone back to Uni, thank God!!!

creative with paint chips

cjfriess Mon 07-Jan-13 08:57:22

You Choose on Story Snug today smile

Refreshing, chic: wishing for an open-plan dining space as stylish as this Belgian one! Plus all-budget-friendly dining tables for those who may have, as I did, used a wobbly combo of garden/kitchen tables to seat everyone around this Christmas

FiveHoursSleep Mon 07-Jan-13 11:12:35

In a fit of organisation, I have put together a Back To School Checklist.
Does anyone want to add anything?

JerryLeadbetter Mon 07-Jan-13 14:30:14

Would love to know if anyone has experience of babies, sleep problems, and food intolerances in my blog post today.

We are having issues with our nearly-8 month old, who previously slept well, wondering if there could be more to it...

Breadandwine Mon 07-Jan-13 14:38:00

On a tight budget? Breadmaking will save you cash - and give you a lifetime of fun! smile

SamanthaBarnesArtypops Mon 07-Jan-13 14:56:55

Blissful living on the Hampshire front. Enjoy, it's all a bit good.

Being inspired by Pinterest and not swearing too much while trying to do projects - here at my Conquering Crafts blog (formerly Conquering Christmas!)

Will settle down to read some blogs this evening I think... smile

Quickie post about sock knitting

Unequivocal disinterest - the message is unambiguous when you celebrate 10 years of marriage and your families are conspicuous in their deafening silence...
Challenges of interracial marriage

a grandma! Kind of.

And that was meant to say, I'm a grandma!
Ne'er mind.

StewieGriffinsMom Tue 08-Jan-13 14:04:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

I think my (not v successful so far) diet for 2013 has got me thinking about food a little too much - my latest posts have featured info on dining rooms and a view of a working Japanese farmhouse kitchen

louligan74 Tue 08-Jan-13 16:02:51

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now