Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

My first linky

(5 Posts)
katese11 Fri 04-Jan-13 09:20:21

yup, just sharing the blogging love really...

Zoela1 Fri 04-Jan-13 08:57:19

Oh good! I've just realised i haven't left comments though - will rectify as soon as i've done the nursery run!
So is the idea that you check out each others blogs, leave comments then tweet and FB about eachother's blogs? (i'm not on FB though)
Such a novice!!

katese11 Fri 04-Jan-13 08:30:36

nope, you did it fine...it took me a while to figure out where the list was tho!

Zoela1 Fri 04-Jan-13 00:07:30

Hello katese11. Done. Posted two links: one Harrods/toddler related; one Paris/toddler related (thought I'd sneak in another capital city while i was at it!)
I'm totally new to this – I just followed instructions and tweeted, but do tell me if i've made some horrendous error in linky etiquette or anything! Thanks.

PS I like your blog!

katese11 Thu 03-Jan-13 20:28:40

Feeling a bit shy, but just put up a linky thing (inspired by 3childrenandit)...everyone welcome to come and post a link! Preferably one that's London related or toddler-related....

Thanks!

http://londonwithatoddler.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/your-london-with-a-toddler/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now