Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Dear Mumsnet and mumsnet bloggers...

(5 Posts)
PavlovtheCat Tue 01-Jan-13 16:57:15

Sorry, only just seen this, belated congratulations, and Happy New Year with continued fab blogging!

2under2blog Fri 28-Dec-12 19:50:11

Hope you had a very merry Christmas! COngrats on being featured smile xx

Stitchthis Fri 28-Dec-12 19:40:06

It couldn't happen to a nicer blogger. Happy christmas Kate.

costumequeen Wed 26-Dec-12 20:17:20

Congratulations! And a merry Christmas to you and yours (with wine...and chocolates...wink )

Craftsonsea Mon 24-Dec-12 13:49:40

I meant to write an "I loves you, happy Christmas" post on here, but now I've just seen my blog is on the featured blogs bit on the sidebar (unless this is some evil google trick to up my confidence) and this has Made My Day and possibly my Christmas grin (especially as DH is out feeding the ruddy homeless and needy. Sigh.)
I started my blog after being inspired by the fab blogs in dump and run (imagine!), started silversmithing after being inspired by one of the bloggers here and everytime I find a blog I love I always realise they're in this network. It's the network I always come to when I need advice and always the one I look to for ideas.
May your Christmas be merry and full of wine may your comments overfloweth and may 2013 bring you more page views than you know what to do with!
Kate x
(Craftsonsea)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now