Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Everyone does it better....

(4 Posts)
reluctantsuburbanmum Tue 18-Dec-12 08:57:35

There's nothing like achieving what you really really want to terrify you half to death...I finally got my novel published this week and want to hide in a cave! Here's a little blog on fear of failure...is it a gender thing? Let me know your views at: kerryfisherauthor.blogspot.com

Nice one Kerry, it took me a while to find the blog because pricess leiah kept getting in the way. The book looks fab, I hope it does well.

(I particularily liked the post on not being 25)

2under2blog Wed 19-Dec-12 10:39:59

Congratulations! I know the feeling - I've just published mine and it's like running naked down Oxford Street. Only a bit warmer.

Wishing you tonnes of success with your book! X

reluctantsuburbanmum Thu 27-Dec-12 14:17:56

Oh thanks! Yes, Thisisaeuphemism...I've been haunted by that actress all my life! Hey-ho! Everyone relates to the post about not being 25 anymore...look 95 this morning after partying for the last few days.
2under2...what a fab description...I am obsessed by Amazon stats...hope your book is doing swimmingly well...I'm going to go and take a look now.

Happy New Year to you!

Kerry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now