Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(67 Posts)

Sorry to start the week on a downer, but I wanted to know whether people had talked to their kids about the shootings in Connecticut, or not

BustyDeLaGhetto Mon 17-Dec-12 10:51:35

This one on Fashion from me - see if you can spot the moment I remember how much I actually HATE fashion and start having a Blog meltdown.

theluckyapple.wordpress.com/

MerryLindor Mon 17-Dec-12 12:59:07

FiveHoursSleep - I spoke to DD this morning, as I was worried they'd be speaking about it in school.

The Night I Almost Became a Drunk Driver and scared the shit out of myself

MmeGuillotine Mon 17-Dec-12 14:44:35

I gave up my job at the start of 2012 to become a full time novelist - madameguillotine.org.uk/2012/12/17/my-writing-year-2012 here is a summary of my writing year.]] smile

SophRunning Mon 17-Dec-12 15:00:43

Hello chums. I took my daughter to Paris for her birthday after a really tough couple of years. We lived La Vie En Rose

The world waits for America's answer to Newtown

FlipFantasia Mon 17-Dec-12 20:07:30
cjfriess Mon 17-Dec-12 20:20:54

Did you know that you can now buy picture book versions of the Moomin books for 3 to 5 year olds?

storysnug.com/2012/12/moomin-and-the-moonlight-adventure/

PigeonPairNell Mon 17-Dec-12 21:47:56

Last night I spent my first night apart from my nine-month old daughter. A bitter-sweet moment.

My latest blog, talking about making progress, making friends and gaining self confidence and self belief: Another Level Passed

plantsitter Mon 17-Dec-12 22:53:53

I am writing 'Playdate!' the musical.

RecipeJunkie Tue 18-Dec-12 08:16:11

How pain and chaos led to order and mince pies and if there is anyone who has any advice about dealing with TMJ I'd love to hear

reluctantsuburbanmum Tue 18-Dec-12 09:08:52

Nothing like achieving what you really, really want to scare you half to death...a happy little blog on self-doubt for this Tuesday morning: http://kerryfisherauthor.blogspot.co.uk/

andapartridgeinapeartree Tue 18-Dec-12 11:30:18

Hello all. My today entry is short and sweet, its the one where I get to talk a lot, hiccup muchly and beg my mates for on-camera interviews about becoming and being an Artist. Hope you enjoy x

artypops.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/my-lovely-moment-in-silver-glittery.html

JerryLeadbetter Tue 18-Dec-12 14:14:13

We had our family pre-christmas christmas day at the weekend here and also a hellish trip to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland!

Nanniejo Tue 18-Dec-12 18:37:54

A few thoughts on Christmas Day this week (after tweaking ideas and traditions over 32 years): Ideas For Christmas Day Entertainment

speechbloguk Tue 18-Dec-12 22:32:29

Hi. We're new to the Mumsnet bloggers network, but we are two friends, both mums, both speech and language therapists, blogging about all things speech and language. This week I have posted a blog about word games to play while travelling for those who, like me, are clocking up the miles visiting family this Christmas.

www.speechbloguk.wordpress.com

MarsLady Tue 18-Dec-12 23:49:17

I posted about making Borax crystal pinecones yesterday and today . Have I failed in my goal of conquering Christmas?!

yassusarah Wed 19-Dec-12 10:51:55

I wrote about not being that keen on christmas and then thought better of it and talked about our christmassy weekend!

MmeGuillotine Wed 19-Dec-12 12:52:57

I found some of my grandmother's stories about her time as an evacuee during WWII while visiting my family last weekend and have started posting them to my blog. smile

JerryLeadbetter Wed 19-Dec-12 13:35:14

Today I have a recipe for trouser-busting luxury white chocolate and blueberry bread and butter pudding

(try it, it really is amazing!) grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now