PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

How to Set up a Tumblr Blog

(5 Posts)
MmeLinrod Fri 23-Nov-12 22:50:25

That is great. Must think about doing this with DS. He's not been interested but Tumblr Lego sharing might be his thing

upinthehills Fri 23-Nov-12 22:21:07

DS1 is 6 - I do the blog management and he tells me what to type in the comments box each picture. It is so easy and quick.

MmeLinrod Fri 23-Nov-12 22:16:59

That's what I thought. So easy to use.

I had to put that it was over 13 yo but I think using with supervision would be ok for younger ones. Might move DD's blog over to tumblr. She's not taken to blogger really

upinthehills Fri 23-Nov-12 20:18:48

Thanks - tumblr is very good for a child's blog as it is so easy to load pictures and is not some much about text with visual being more prominent.

DS1 has a tumblr blog to share his artwork (I scan is A4 or take a photo with my phone) with distant family. It is great for capturing lego creations too!

MmeLinrod Fri 23-Nov-12 12:09:30

I wrote this with our girl readers in mind, but thought it might be of interest to you guys too.

Tumblr

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now