PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Blogger here :)

(3 Posts)

Hi everyone, I'm Vicki and I blog at [eye-see-the-ice.blogspot.com/ Eye See the Ice]]

I've had blogs before, when doing university work, but this is a new blog that I thought people might find interesting, and so decided to submit it to the Network, and it got accepted, so I'm very happy.

Off to read a few more blogs now - and maybe write another post for mine later.

J4D3 Fri 16-Nov-12 13:09:24

Hi Vicki, welcome to the network! I just visited your blog and I have to say I really admire you for starting up a childhood hobby as an adult. I had many active hobbies as a kid but slowly stopped doing all of them. Now my hobbies involve me sitting on a sofa! (Blame my little milk monster for that one). I look forward to reading more of your posts.

I did have to manually add your blog to my reading list as you don't have a "followers" box on your blog, totally understandable if you've only just started and don't have many followers but it'll be easier for people to follow you if it were there.

I blog about babies, cats and crafts, at www.stitchnting.blogspot.co.uk

Ah, I didn't know about followers etc. I shall go and play with my settings and add one. I'll have a read of your blog too, I like babies, and cats, and crafty stuff smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now