PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

The BlogFest dissection thread

(28 Posts)
DillyTante Sun 11-Nov-12 22:46:11

This is probably the first of a series of posts on MumsnetBlogFest. Today it has given me the best stats I've had. All my most popular posts have been about mumsnet #powerofmumsnet

e11ie5 Sat 17-Nov-12 00:33:46

I mentioned you in mine : ) keep the chocolate and keep up the good work http://crazypregnantperson.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/quite-a-collection/ and re the discussion on connecting bloggers is there any chance if not of a 'people who attended' list is it possible to have a list of the blogs that those people write??

Thank you ... great event and well - just amazing food ... just : ( I forgot to pick up my goodie bag

Sunshinesarahjane Sat 17-Nov-12 14:16:18

Would love to go next year - is there a list? Can I please be on it?

MmeGuillotine Sat 17-Nov-12 15:12:44

Aw thanks Ellie! :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now