PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

(100 Posts)
doradoo Sun 11-Nov-12 09:50:38

Not blogged for a bit, but last night's dinner party prompted me to get back to it! Dressed to Impress

FrothyDragon Sun 18-Nov-12 16:19:36

Woman Hating 101: Dissecting the 1 in 7 Men Are Abused Myth

Sometimes, being best friends with a maths geek helps...

FoxtrotFoxtrotSierra Sat 17-Nov-12 18:49:04

How cycle commuting has become more eye opening than I thought it would

maturestudentmusings.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/taking-my-life-into-my-own-hands-or-cycle-commuting/

PiperGeorge Sat 17-Nov-12 17:20:27

I went away for the weekend to relax, and without my usual chores to do I felt totally restless and bored smile
http://talkaboutcheesecake.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/a-weekend-of-irony/

MmeGuillotine Sat 17-Nov-12 15:14:24

I've expanded a bit on my turn as part of the Getting Published panel at Blogfest with a few extra nuggets of pointless waffle. smile

JerryLeadbetter Sat 17-Nov-12 13:51:17

I have a new post today here about how i've found the very small age gap between my children.

I'm new to blogging (this month!) so am taking baby steps to build up my blog. It's more of a diary of my family life at the moment and quite a lot of photos (I love photos!) but hoping to include lots of posts featuring recipes, crafty stuff, places we've visited, some essays on more 'serious stuff'. Need to work on the layout and design possibly, but getting there.

I'm thoroughly enjoying checking out some of your blogs, will subscribe to some when I have a minute!

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Sat 17-Nov-12 09:35:18

Thanks Egusta - It was emotional for me too. He is pretty excited about having his toys back, it's all he's talked about this morning!

Egusta Sat 17-Nov-12 08:48:39

Charlie i am so so delighted for you. 2 years. I had tears when your little boy asked for his toys.

Many congratulations, and hope you have much joy in your new home.

thanks

Egusta Sat 17-Nov-12 08:46:18

Guest post from my friend.

christmas cake

e11ie5 Sat 17-Nov-12 00:07:00

One week on my ramblings about blogfest and the mummeration of mummy bloggers at the top of the tower crazypregnantperson.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/quite-a-collection/

pebbles77 Fri 16-Nov-12 23:24:40

Thanks so much trishawisha

mistysrsly Fri 16-Nov-12 23:07:42

I had to take an unwanted trip to the Job Centre this week and it did not go well. It's Misty.. Seriously

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Fri 16-Nov-12 20:25:45

Thanks thisis smile

It's great timing - means we're settled for christmas. STill classed as temp but 2 years is a huge huge breathing space from all this rubbish!

Ah charlie, just read your post, that's wonderful news. What a relief!

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Fri 16-Nov-12 20:03:14

I blogged about us finally getting a place and being able to settle down.

And I blogged today about the thought of creepy crawlys <shudder>

poorbutrich Fri 16-Nov-12 19:12:47

To my horror, I had a naughty dream about one of the Wiggles:

http://unpreparedmum.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/how-many-times-can-you-watch-your.html

Anyone care to share their embarrassing children's TV unacknowleged crushes?!

maninhispyjamas Fri 16-Nov-12 18:16:04
doradoo Fri 16-Nov-12 17:51:32

On a roll this week - crock-ppot cock-up ....

OnlyANinja Fri 16-Nov-12 16:49:08

Hi all.

This week I have given some tips for Amazon Black Friday (starts on Monday, as the name suggests... hmm)

and also made soup out of a supermarket substitution.

I'll click and leave comments directly on blogs rather than here smile

singlemarriedmum Fri 16-Nov-12 15:01:36

I've been blogging like a loon this week, maybe because it's my last week as Single Married Mum. My husband gets back from Afghanistan in a few days!! SO relieved the year's nearly over.....

This one's some pictures and thoughts about the Homecoming.

WomanlyWoman Fri 16-Nov-12 14:01:34

really nice post pebbles

WomanlyWoman Fri 16-Nov-12 13:59:13

Why Bear-Faced is Bad About the Children in Need campaign to sponsor women to go without make-up for a day, references the thread in the Mumsnet feminist forum quite heavily.

pebbles77 Fri 16-Nov-12 13:55:17
FrothyDragon Fri 16-Nov-12 13:43:32

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now