Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(9 Posts)
Lesbeadiva Tue 06-Nov-12 13:45:22

Hello! Any tips for a new blogger? Not only new to MN bloggers(long time mumsnetter though), but new to blogging in general. Just had the email for MN saying my blog was accepted and more information to follow! So what now? Keep blogging and hope some people see it?

2under2blog Wed 07-Nov-12 13:25:04

Yep just that! Don't be disheartened if your stats aren't frigging amazing straight away, most blogs are slow burners. And join up to Twitter if you get a chance, I find that's by far the best way to get a lot of readers (if you follow relevant people of course).

Want to share your link?

pebbles77 Wed 07-Nov-12 14:03:24

Hi, congratulations
Yes please share the link so we can all have a nosy
It's really friendly here and I'm just a newbie having been blogging for 6 weeks now but people are more than happy to answer questions so please just ask.
Are you blogging about something specifically or just random?
Totally agree re getting onto twitter and perhaps Facebook to get your blog out to more people.
Good luck
I'm Pressies by Pebbles

TheaJTS Wed 07-Nov-12 18:42:10

Hi Lesbeadiva (and 2under2 and pebbles),
I'm another newbie - acceptedby MN just this afternoon, and only blogging for a week!
My blog is Journey To Style and is part of a bigger - and very much under construction - website.
Pebbles - I'm off to check out your blog...
2under2 and lesbeadiva what are the links to your blogs??
Thea

MmeLindor Wed 07-Nov-12 18:43:43

Hello and welcome. Link to your blog, Lesbeadiva, we are NOSY!

Hey, what about a Newbie Blog Hop. I haven't done one in a while. Will start one off. Watch this space.

MmeLindor Wed 07-Nov-12 19:20:00

Discover New Blogs

Come and join in.

pebbles77 Wed 07-Nov-12 21:12:01

TheaJTS - I'll read some more later (just about to have supper) but love your idea and why you've started. Looking forward to the transformations smile am now following on twitter and interest as well smile

TheaJTS Wed 07-Nov-12 22:51:21

Thanks! That's lovely of you.

Lesbeadiva Thu 08-Nov-12 10:27:15

hello! sorry! I have been busy tweaking my blog...and looking at macsblush
here are my ramblings
lesbeadiva.wordpress.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now