PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

BlogNorth awards

(1 Post)
cyberfairy Mon 24-Sep-12 17:19:50

Just thought some Northern readers might find this of interest as some ace eclectic blogs up to vote for.
I've not blogged for a while due to Pepsi Maxx related death of laptop, a teething toddler and general knackeredness but being nominated and going on the shortlist has given me a bit of a kick up the bum. Won't say who I am else it might look like spamming/begging for vote despite being regular mumsnetter but genuinely think some of you might find it an interesting way to spend an evening-I am scared and impressed at the level of quality as find cutting and pasting the height of my technical abilities..

www.blognorthawards.com/the-shortlist

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now