PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Blog Posts - 23-29 September

(68 Posts)
doradoo Sun 23-Sep-12 07:27:33

Blimey am I first, that's a turn up for the books.

Today's offering - Dragons and Pie

emmasexpatadventures.blogspot.de/

Bex66 Thu 27-Sep-12 13:47:47
KnockKnockPenny Thu 27-Sep-12 18:56:11

I'm one of those pesky book bloggers that the chairman of this year's Booker prize doesn't like, so I've joined the clamour of voices answering him back:

Gee Thanks, Sir Peter

YoungDebbie Thu 27-Sep-12 23:19:23

How my nine-year-old daughter made my heart melt tonight:

The Scent of a Mummy

Dedicated to mummies everywhere smile

CollectorOfCookbooks Fri 28-Sep-12 09:58:27
MmeLindor Fri 28-Sep-12 10:02:56

Two blog posts - one on controlling behaviour for adults and teens and one on the same issue for pre-teens

MmeLindor Fri 28-Sep-12 12:29:51

Is anyone else joining in the blog prompt Love Bombing

Quite a debate going on already.

This post has been a long time coming. First post link from me; I'm new to the network, so hello!

On why you shouldn't despair if you end up with a (whisper it) third degree tear: whenthebabysleeps.tumblr.com/

PetiteRaleuse Fri 28-Sep-12 13:47:05

I've not blogged much this week - had a bit of a confidence knock. But I have blogged today about French politics if anyone is interested.

DS2 and I spent the morning at DS1's school at a Roald Dahl themed reading café. It was fun!

The Fantastic Mr Dahl

gardeningmum Fri 28-Sep-12 16:42:33

This is the second in a new series of Floral Friday posts about family friendly plants. The lovely pot marigold is the subject. Not too sure what this is then take a look

out2playinthegarden.blogspot.co.uk/

Bex66 Fri 28-Sep-12 18:03:56

Blogging about the low-carb Paleo diet. Apparently all the rage even amongst runners who normally love carbs but can I stick to it, that is the question!

Bex66 Fri 28-Sep-12 18:12:40

Petite - stuck a comment on your blog!

PetiteRaleuse Fri 28-Sep-12 21:16:55

Thanks smile

Egusta Sun 30-Sep-12 12:50:01

I cannot believe it took me this long to realise there was a bloggers section! (3 years on MN and counting....)

I am a new blogger - food blog. smile

eatwithgusto.wordpress.com/

going back to read as many of everyone's as I can!

MmeGuillotine Tue 02-Oct-12 13:52:16

I spent the weekend at the 2012 Jack the Ripper Conference in York, which was a bit weird but also very interesting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now