Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Join the MN Bloggers Panel for reviews etc

(81 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Sep-12 14:16:01

Hello bloggers

If you're not on our bloggers panel but are a member of the network - we'd love you to sign up.

The panel has been growing over the last year or so and we have asked bloggers to review many interesting products and services - from attending an event with Lauren Lavern for International Women's day to adding their views on the (fab) cd by Emeli Sande and showing off their babies in a Galt Toys Farm Playnest.

If you're selected to review a product or service your blog post will be featured on the reviews widget and we'd like to get this rolled out to as many blogs as possible - it's all about creating some extra traffic for you guys as well as promoting the blog reviews. If you're on the panel but don't have the widget do drop a note and you'll be sent the code etc (NB this is not the same thing as the badge).

If you're not on the panel please do sign up here and we will send you info on adding the widget to your blog.

We'll also be in touch asap with the next suitable product or service we have on offer

thanks - do post any queries here and I will respond.

hattiebourn Mon 16-Nov-15 16:36:55

I think I have registered us for this? But not sure would love to have the widget on our page! x

suburb4nmum Sun 01-Nov-15 10:57:01

Hi - I believe I joined around a year ago but have not been contacted about any reviews as yet so wanted to check I have been signed up properly?

Thank you

Hi, I have just signed up to be on the panel. Could you please confirm if I'm on it or is it too early to know?
Also, I signed up to be part of the MN Bloggers Network in July and I haven't heard from anybody yet. Would you be so kind to let me know if my application has been approved or if you could direct me to the person that I might be able to ask this query please?
When and how can I get the badge on my blog?
Thank you in advance,
Franca, x

kellyzeyeno1 Wed 16-Sep-15 00:56:48

Hi I'm on the panel but don't have the widget can I get the code sent through for it please thank you x

PavlovtheCat Wed 02-Sep-15 14:26:56

Am I on the Panel? Not sure if I am still on it. Can you check please? If not, can you add me? my traffic is higher these days as I am posting more once again.

Thank you smile

TheQueenofCollage Thu 20-Aug-15 22:09:30

Hi there

I am very happy to be a reviewer.

Thanks in advance

KimberleyWard Tue 18-Aug-15 09:45:06

Hi there,

I signed up a while back but haven't heard anything from you, just checking you have me on file. Also, could I have the code for the widget please?

Many Thanks

rachelbitmead34 Fri 15-May-15 10:23:49

Hi, i registered a few months ago but i have not heard anything back. Please can you check to see if i am registered. Where do i get the MN widget from?

Tusty Tue 21-Apr-15 11:14:31

Hi, I think I should be on the list, but I never receive any emails about the panel or opportunities. Please can it be checked I'm on the list.
Thanks (

bluewaterbabe41 Thu 16-Apr-15 21:47:44

Hi Anne. I believe I have the widget on my blog but often seem to miss ops that come up and of those I'm emailed I've not been chosen. Could you check please that I am actually registered please? Many thanks. My email is or

Signoritawhocansway Mon 09-Mar-15 11:09:08

Hello! I'm new to this blogging thing. How do I join the Bloggers network? And how do I join the blogging panel thing too? TIA!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 26-Feb-15 09:29:02

Also - if you complete the survey for the Bloggers panel then you're in!
You should have had an email from me in the last few days - if not let me know (PM me)

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 26-Feb-15 09:28:14

Hi Anne , Ive been waiting for sometime for someone to email me the widget code please, despite numerous emails and tweets still nothing! email is if someone could please send me the code x

Sorry blush for the very late response to this but we will check and send if necessary

acornishmum Sat 07-Feb-15 13:09:54

Hi sorry to be a pain, but can you check if I am on the list? Pretty sure I filled out the survey recently, but pretty new to all of this!

Itiswell Sun 04-Jan-15 03:46:02

My mumsnet profile states that i've been accepted to your bloggers network, however I haven't any contact from mumsnet about this. Should I have had some info emailed to me from mumsnet?

1ChelseaMa Fri 02-Jan-15 16:05:30

I don't think my blog is good enough but I enjoy writing it

3princessesand1dude Wed 17-Dec-14 14:00:01

Hi Anne , Ive been waiting for sometime for someone to email me the widget code please, despite numerous emails and tweets still nothing! email is if someone could please send me the code x

frommummytomum Wed 12-Nov-14 10:09:53

Hi, I think I joined the panel, but I also joined the Mumsnet Insight panel and I can't remember if I joined this one too.

muminpractice Mon 29-Sep-14 18:03:47

I joined the panel a while back but haven't heard anything thats applicable - how often should we be contacted and is there anyway of being a bit more proactive from my side about being considered for reviews?

starshaker Sun 10-Aug-14 16:04:46

Hi, wondered if I am on the list. Did the survey last week.

Apologies if this is a daft question, but is this the same as the Mumsnet Insight panel I filled a form out for yesterday? There seem to be a few more questions on the survey you linked to, than the one I completed. Am a tad confuzzled confused.

mignonette Sat 02-Aug-14 18:06:40

Have filled in the form. Am awaiting widget.

penelopicon Thu 31-Jul-14 12:27:55

I'm a member and I'd like to add the widget to my blog, but I haven't received the email with instructions? Help!

Minitravellers Tue 08-Jul-14 08:07:20

Hi I think I have joined up but can't see a confirmation. Thanks

iamlittleangel Thu 03-Jul-14 11:03:00

i would love review products in my blog.I have joined recently and waiting for my first test..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now