Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Join the MN Bloggers Panel for reviews etc

(65 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Sep-12 14:16:01

Hello bloggers

If you're not on our bloggers panel but are a member of the network - we'd love you to sign up.

The panel has been growing over the last year or so and we have asked bloggers to review many interesting products and services - from attending an event with Lauren Lavern for International Women's day to adding their views on the (fab) cd by Emeli Sande and showing off their babies in a Galt Toys Farm Playnest.

If you're selected to review a product or service your blog post will be featured on the reviews widget and we'd like to get this rolled out to as many blogs as possible - it's all about creating some extra traffic for you guys as well as promoting the blog reviews. If you're on the panel but don't have the widget do drop bloggers@mumsnet.com a note and you'll be sent the code etc (NB this is not the same thing as the badge).

If you're not on the panel please do sign up here and we will send you info on adding the widget to your blog.

We'll also be in touch asap with the next suitable product or service we have on offer

thanks - do post any queries here and I will respond.
Ann@MNHQ

3princessesand1dude Wed 17-Dec-14 14:00:01

Hi Anne , Ive been waiting for sometime for someone to email me the widget code please, despite numerous emails and tweets still nothing! email is oneluckymummy2013@gmail.com if someone could please send me the code x

frommummytomum Wed 12-Nov-14 10:09:53

Hi, I think I joined the panel, but I also joined the Mumsnet Insight panel and I can't remember if I joined this one too.

Thanks

muminpractice Mon 29-Sep-14 18:03:47

Hi

I joined the panel a while back but haven't heard anything thats applicable - how often should we be contacted and is there anyway of being a bit more proactive from my side about being considered for reviews?

Thanks

starshaker Sun 10-Aug-14 16:04:46

Hi, wondered if I am on the list. Did the survey last week. www.littleonechris.com

Apologies if this is a daft question, but is this the same as the Mumsnet Insight panel I filled a form out for yesterday? There seem to be a few more questions on the survey you linked to, than the one I completed. Am a tad confuzzled confused.

mignonette Sat 02-Aug-14 18:06:40

Have filled in the form. Am awaiting widget.

penelopicon Thu 31-Jul-14 12:27:55

I'm a member and I'd like to add the widget to my blog, but I haven't received the email with instructions? Help!

Minitravellers Tue 08-Jul-14 08:07:20

Hi I think I have joined up but can't see a confirmation. Thanks

iamlittleangel Thu 03-Jul-14 11:03:00

i would love review products in my blog.I have joined recently and waiting for my first test..

SuffolkNWhat Thu 17-Apr-14 11:30:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chickywiggle Thu 20-Mar-14 21:16:07

mummytoboyz7

have you added it as a java widgit? thats how I've done mine on blogger.

mummytoboyz7 Thu 20-Mar-14 21:03:06

Hi I think I'm signed up to the panel but I can't add the widget to my blog. I've added the code but it doesn't show up - I'm on blogger - any ideas?

chickywiggle Thu 13-Mar-14 20:48:36

have just filled in the form, would love to be able to feature your logo.
fingers crossed.

chichime Fri 28-Feb-14 11:42:06

I have just signed up.

lovinglifewithlittleones Mon 20-Jan-14 22:01:03

Hi, I think i have done it right, am I on the panel now, can you send me the widget please

teampugh Thu 09-Jan-14 23:29:37

Could you check if I am on this list also please
www.ayearwithoutsupermarkets.com

Mummyx3x Sun 13-Oct-13 01:56:39

I've filled in the survey!
I look forward to hearing from you. :D

PigeonPairNell Fri 11-Oct-13 21:17:58

Hello, I'd love to do the occasional review for Mumsnet - just drop me a line if you feel my blog's suitable. I'm pretty sure I signed up ages ago (and have the widget on my blog), but do shout if I'm not on the list for some reason.

Missymjf Wed 18-Sep-13 21:00:03

Hi there please can you give me a link to update my stats for the blogger panel I can't seem to find anywhere to do this. Thank you Mel x

janmary Mon 05-Aug-13 17:21:40

I've just changed from Blogger to WP and have lost some of my widgets!
I THINK I am on the panel, but can't find how to add the widget to my blog - can someone let me know? Thanks

NatalieNatalie Wed 24-Jul-13 17:00:18

Hello Ann,

Please can you confirm if I am on the panel? onebusywahm.com

I haven't heard back, so just want to ensure everything has gone through. Thank you!

ExpressionConfession Sun 14-Jul-13 20:53:08

Hi- I just wanted to check that I'm on the panel? I did register a while ago I think. Thanks very much.

sewingmummy Fri 12-Jul-13 14:23:29

I've just signed up, would love to be involved, I've been writing reviews for years & love finding our about new products & organisations!

lolancurly Mon 01-Jul-13 07:38:08

Me again. I have the Mumsnet Blogger badge on my blog, but not the review widget - not sure where I get the review widget from? Thanksd

lolancurly Thu 27-Jun-13 18:41:41

HI, what a sad muppet I am, because I thought I completed the form to register to join the panel, but now I can't remember?! Could you tell me if I have? Thanks so much for your patience. Lolancurly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now