Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Join the MN Bloggers Panel for reviews etc

(63 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Sep-12 14:16:01

Hello bloggers

If you're not on our bloggers panel but are a member of the network - we'd love you to sign up.

The panel has been growing over the last year or so and we have asked bloggers to review many interesting products and services - from attending an event with Lauren Lavern for International Women's day to adding their views on the (fab) cd by Emeli Sande and showing off their babies in a Galt Toys Farm Playnest.

If you're selected to review a product or service your blog post will be featured on the reviews widget and we'd like to get this rolled out to as many blogs as possible - it's all about creating some extra traffic for you guys as well as promoting the blog reviews. If you're on the panel but don't have the widget do drop bloggers@mumsnet.com a note and you'll be sent the code etc (NB this is not the same thing as the badge).

If you're not on the panel please do sign up here and we will send you info on adding the widget to your blog.

We'll also be in touch asap with the next suitable product or service we have on offer

thanks - do post any queries here and I will respond.
Ann@MNHQ

PavlovtheCat Tue 19-Feb-13 18:00:37

oh can i?! lovely, I shall write to them when I get around to it and get it! I the normal bloggers one there, just not the reviewing one.

rachel19784 Sun 03-Mar-13 01:11:06

Hi can I please join the panel

I'm totally new to Mumsnet Bloggers Network - so hello, and I've just filled in the survey smile

snowingindoors Thu 04-Apr-13 17:37:41

Hi, please can you check if I'm on the panel, I seem to remember filling in the form but Mummy brain leaves me not totally sure!! Thanks in advance
http://www.snowingindoors.com

Rubypluslottie Fri 10-May-13 19:45:48

My email got sent back when I asked for the widget please can you look into this for me and also how do I display the mumsnet badge so my blog could be listed as blog of the day etc. Thank you very much.

JessMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 14-May-13 09:08:13

Hi Rubypluslottie, Sorry about that. We'll send you all the bits you need for widget and badge now.

MamaMummyMum Mon 20-May-13 11:22:08

Hi, I sent in the form a while ago and never received an email with infor about the widget and badge etc?? Can you can confirm my application was received please. x

JessMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 23-May-13 13:58:35

Hi MamaMummyMum,
Yes you're all signed up. Will send you the info for widget etc now. Thanks

flapjack35 Tue 28-May-13 20:41:24

Hi, I'm Trudi, I've just recently started blogging & would love to get to know some other like-minded bloggers.

TuedorandWright13 Mon 03-Jun-13 23:39:27

Just filled out the survey - hope you got it.

www.tuedorandwright.com/blog

Sauira Sun 09-Jun-13 01:00:25

Hi could you please check to see if I'm on there?

my blog is

www.lifemebaby.com

Just sent in a request here is hoping I love reviewing products :D

Orli Tue 18-Jun-13 13:51:45

Hi, I really wanted to be a part of the panel and signed up a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything (not even a confirmation email) so I think I must have done something wrong... Can you check if I am registered or should I just do it again?
Orli
Just Breathe - londondegani.blogspot.co.uk/

Missymjf Tue 18-Jun-13 21:36:21

Hi there I think I'm registered, but can I ask how long it takes for my blog to appear on the site? I have a badge on my blog.
thanks
mel x
http://melissabreckon.blogspot.co.uk/

psychologymum Wed 26-Jun-13 21:28:14

I'd be interested.

lolancurly Thu 27-Jun-13 18:41:41

HI, what a sad muppet I am, because I thought I completed the form to register to join the panel, but now I can't remember?! Could you tell me if I have? Thanks so much for your patience. Lolancurly

lolancurly Mon 01-Jul-13 07:38:08

Me again. I have the Mumsnet Blogger badge on my blog, but not the review widget - not sure where I get the review widget from? Thanksd

sewingmummy Fri 12-Jul-13 14:23:29

I've just signed up, would love to be involved, I've been writing reviews for years & love finding our about new products & organisations!

ExpressionConfession Sun 14-Jul-13 20:53:08

Hi- I just wanted to check that I'm on the panel? I did register a while ago I think. Thanks very much.

NatalieNatalie Wed 24-Jul-13 17:00:18

Hello Ann,

Please can you confirm if I am on the panel? onebusywahm.com

I haven't heard back, so just want to ensure everything has gone through. Thank you!

janmary Mon 05-Aug-13 17:21:40

I've just changed from Blogger to WP and have lost some of my widgets!
I THINK I am on the panel, but can't find how to add the widget to my blog - can someone let me know? Thanks

Missymjf Wed 18-Sep-13 21:00:03

Hi there please can you give me a link to update my stats for the blogger panel I can't seem to find anywhere to do this. Thank you Mel x

PigeonPairNell Fri 11-Oct-13 21:17:58

Hello, I'd love to do the occasional review for Mumsnet - just drop me a line if you feel my blog's suitable. I'm pretty sure I signed up ages ago (and have the widget on my blog), but do shout if I'm not on the list for some reason.

Mummyx3x Sun 13-Oct-13 01:56:39

I've filled in the survey!
I look forward to hearing from you. :D

teampugh Thu 09-Jan-14 23:29:37

Could you check if I am on this list also please
www.ayearwithoutsupermarkets.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now