Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Activist Blog List - Would you like to be included on the list?

(24 Posts)
VeganBody Fri 12-Oct-12 11:27:48

Ditto - it's the friends and scenery. Not the Swiss per se...!

MmeLindor Thu 11-Oct-12 07:33:53

oh, we left in February. We are now in Scotland - back home and rather enjoying it. Wouldn't have minded a stint in Singapore though.

I miss the mountains and the lake. And our friends. Not CH as such, but the life we had there.

VeganBody Thu 11-Oct-12 02:34:52

We left in January, now in Singapore. Slightly miss Switzerland, but Asia is a new adventure.

Where are you now?

MmeLindor Wed 10-Oct-12 17:37:23

oh, I was just across the lake from you.

I took the boat over to Nyon one time because it was quicker than going around the lake.

When were you there?

VeganBody Wed 10-Oct-12 15:38:51

Thanks Mme, we were in-between Nyon and Morges - Geneva end. Were you in Zurich?

MmeLindor Wed 10-Oct-12 12:41:50

ps where were you in CH?

MmeLindor Wed 10-Oct-12 12:41:37

Will add you, Vegan. Sounds interesting (even though I know I could never ever follow a vegan diet).

VeganBody Wed 10-Oct-12 11:44:03

Blimey, it worked - thanks guys. Found myself to page one if I type in vegan body. Woo hoo! I've only been blogging a month or two, so a novice!

Thank you!

www.veganbody.net

VeganBody Wed 10-Oct-12 11:23:54

Hi MmeLindor,
We used to both be in Switzerland I think!
Would love to be included re: plant based diet / nutrition / fitness
www.veganbody.net
Thank you!

MmeLindor Fri 28-Sep-12 10:30:24

Thanks, Trisha. If you would ever like to write for us, do drop me a line.

WomanlyWoman Fri 28-Sep-12 10:06:05

Thankyou. I think I'd seen Jump! before but forgotten about it, it's a bit old for my daughter yet, (she's 5), but I will pass the link on to a friend with an older girl, and anyone else I think of, looks really good.

MmeLindor Fri 28-Sep-12 09:43:43

Thanks, will add those.

Tricialo
love your post about Brave. How ridiculous that comic is. Do you know Jump! Mag?

WomanlyWoman Wed 26-Sep-12 20:33:25

Hi, Could you add my blog to the list? It's a bit of a hotch potch atm, lots of book reviews - all books by women or children's books, and I also tend to rant about anything that catches my attention, but my intention is to put more focus on issues around being a feminist parent. It's here; http://tricialo.wordpress.com/

fightergirl Mon 24-Sep-12 16:36:52

www.askparentsfirst.wordpress.com - campaigning for meaningful consultation with parents on academy conversion, forced or otherwise

MmeLindor Sun 23-Sep-12 22:50:36

Thanks, Strawberry. I can't seem to access the blog tonight, but will try tomorrow.

strawberry17 Tue 04-Sep-12 20:22:33

Sorry forgot to make it a link: prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.co.uk/

strawberry17 Tue 04-Sep-12 20:22:02

Possibly?

Mental health and ishoos with lack of information in the public domain about AD medication: http://prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.co.uk/

MmeLindor Mon 03-Sep-12 11:13:40

If you have PMed me already, I haven't forgotten you. Will get around to adding everyone tomorrow.

MmeLindor Sat 01-Sep-12 21:55:56

Thanks, Stitch. Yes, already got Dilly ;)

I am a bit behind but will get around to adding more blogs this week.

Stitchthis Fri 31-Aug-12 18:20:54

Poppy Posts for depression

Stitchthis Fri 31-Aug-12 18:20:22

Ah you've already got her blush

Stitchthis Fri 31-Aug-12 18:16:33

Great idea, as usual grin what about Dilly? I'm not active enough myself sadly.

MmeLindor Tue 28-Aug-12 18:44:26

bumpity bump

MmeLindor Mon 27-Aug-12 22:43:23

I was writing a blog post about using Twitter for Campaigns, and mentioned that it is good to search for bloggers who already write about the issue to link up with them.

I searched to see if I could find a list of activist/politics blogs - no the 10 most influential blogs but ordinary bloggers like you and me, but could not find one. So I decided to start one.

The Activist Blog List

Not confined to parenting blogs, so if you know a blog that should be included, or would like to nominate your own, send me an email via the blog or a PM on here and I will add you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now