PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Activist Blog List - Would you like to be included on the list?

(24 Posts)
MmeLindor Germany Mon 27-Aug-12 22:43:23

I was writing a blog post about using Twitter for Campaigns, and mentioned that it is good to search for bloggers who already write about the issue to link up with them.

I searched to see if I could find a list of activist/politics blogs - no the 10 most influential blogs but ordinary bloggers like you and me, but could not find one. So I decided to start one.

The Activist Blog List

Not confined to parenting blogs, so if you know a blog that should be included, or would like to nominate your own, send me an email via the blog or a PM on here and I will add you.

MmeLindor Germany Tue 28-Aug-12 18:44:26

bumpity bump

Stitchthis Fri 31-Aug-12 18:16:33

Great idea, as usual grin what about Dilly? I'm not active enough myself sadly.

Stitchthis Fri 31-Aug-12 18:20:22

Ah you've already got her blush

Stitchthis Fri 31-Aug-12 18:20:54

Poppy Posts for depression

MmeLindor Germany Sat 01-Sep-12 21:55:56

Thanks, Stitch. Yes, already got Dilly ;)

I am a bit behind but will get around to adding more blogs this week.

MmeLindor Germany Mon 03-Sep-12 11:13:40

If you have PMed me already, I haven't forgotten you. Will get around to adding everyone tomorrow.

strawberry17 Tue 04-Sep-12 20:22:02

Possibly?

Mental health and ishoos with lack of information in the public domain about AD medication: http://prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.co.uk/

strawberry17 Tue 04-Sep-12 20:22:33

Sorry forgot to make it a link: prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.co.uk/

MmeLindor Germany Sun 23-Sep-12 22:50:36

Thanks, Strawberry. I can't seem to access the blog tonight, but will try tomorrow.

fightergirl Mon 24-Sep-12 16:36:52

www.askparentsfirst.wordpress.com - campaigning for meaningful consultation with parents on academy conversion, forced or otherwise

WomanlyWoman Wed 26-Sep-12 20:33:25

Hi, Could you add my blog to the list? It's a bit of a hotch potch atm, lots of book reviews - all books by women or children's books, and I also tend to rant about anything that catches my attention, but my intention is to put more focus on issues around being a feminist parent. It's here; http://tricialo.wordpress.com/

MmeLindor Germany Fri 28-Sep-12 09:43:43

Thanks, will add those.

Tricialo
love your post about Brave. How ridiculous that comic is. Do you know Jump! Mag?

WomanlyWoman Fri 28-Sep-12 10:06:05

Thankyou. I think I'd seen Jump! before but forgotten about it, it's a bit old for my daughter yet, (she's 5), but I will pass the link on to a friend with an older girl, and anyone else I think of, looks really good.

MmeLindor Germany Fri 28-Sep-12 10:30:24

Thanks, Trisha. If you would ever like to write for us, do drop me a line.

VeganBody Wed 10-Oct-12 11:23:54

Hi MmeLindor,
We used to both be in Switzerland I think!
Would love to be included re: plant based diet / nutrition / fitness
www.veganbody.net
Thank you!

VeganBody Wed 10-Oct-12 11:44:03

Blimey, it worked - thanks guys. Found myself to page one if I type in vegan body. Woo hoo! I've only been blogging a month or two, so a novice!

Thank you!

www.veganbody.net

MmeLindor Germany Wed 10-Oct-12 12:41:37

Will add you, Vegan. Sounds interesting (even though I know I could never ever follow a vegan diet).

MmeLindor Germany Wed 10-Oct-12 12:41:50

ps where were you in CH?

VeganBody Wed 10-Oct-12 15:38:51

Thanks Mme, we were in-between Nyon and Morges - Geneva end. Were you in Zurich?

MmeLindor Germany Wed 10-Oct-12 17:37:23

oh, I was just across the lake from you.

I took the boat over to Nyon one time because it was quicker than going around the lake.

When were you there?

VeganBody Thu 11-Oct-12 02:34:52

We left in January, now in Singapore. Slightly miss Switzerland, but Asia is a new adventure.

Where are you now?

MmeLindor Germany Thu 11-Oct-12 07:33:53

oh, we left in February. We are now in Scotland - back home and rather enjoying it. Wouldn't have minded a stint in Singapore though.

I miss the mountains and the lake. And our friends. Not CH as such, but the life we had there.

VeganBody Fri 12-Oct-12 11:27:48

Ditto - it's the friends and scenery. Not the Swiss per se...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now