Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Blogger debate: teens removing pubic hair - time to panic or par for the course?

(26 Posts)
KateMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 07-Aug-12 17:10:17

In the latest in our series of blogger debates, and prompted by a thread about teens removing pubic hair, we asked Mumsnet bloggers Sarah Ditum and Glosswatch to duke it out - should parents panic when their teens whip it all off?

So do mosey over to see where each stands - and don't forget to tell us what you think here on the thread. And if you're moved to blog, let us know the URL here too!

gladimme Sun 05-Jan-14 04:19:41

"underarm hair is gross"

I am 38 and have never waxed or shaved anything more than a few times. I love my natural smell. When someone says "underarm hair is gross" it just hurts my feelings. For reals. Do we have to go there in this forum? Can we just not yuck someone elses yum? And on that note, when I have shaved my yoni, the thing I missed most was the smell. I love the smell of pheromones in my hair. That is sexy to me. I am happy to hear why you love something about your body, but if you say another's cultural practice is gross, then you are just a bully like the other teens at school. And bullying about hair is really the problem we should be addressing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now