Easyloss Virtual Gastric Band - anyone using it?

(10 Posts)
BlackAffronted Thu 16-May-13 17:23:21

I tried it but it didnt work for me.

arfur Thu 16-May-13 17:14:21

Hi mum2fergus! Apparently the FB group was set-up as a result of a mumsnet thread ages ago! I'm surprised there aren't more mumsnetters still doing it, unless they've all defected to Easyloss lol!

Mum2Fergus Wed 15-May-13 21:15:33

Me! Week 1 and going well so far. First heard of it here but track using FB support and recipe groups now smile

arfur Wed 15-May-13 13:49:26

Ooh I agree Jambalya! The sleeping better is a major added bonus for me too!

JambalayaCodfishPie Wed 15-May-13 11:02:34

Me! A few weeks in, lost 9lb. Amazed by some of the losses I'm reading about here and on FB.

Have also found that I'm sleeping wonderfully after listening to the bedtime version!

arfur Wed 15-May-13 10:58:21

Anyone else?

somerandom Mon 13-May-13 19:41:57

Hi - this is weird! I came onto Mumsnet to find the old VGB thread as I've been doing this for a year now & felt nostalgic - it was a really lovely supportive thread and I wondered if there was anyone still about. Found the thread (it's very quiet ATM although a couple of people posted about a month ago) and found this one too!!!

I've lost over 2 1/2 stone and kept it off for 7 months - I'm well within my healthy weight band and at a weight I'm happy with now. I've found it really easy. Glad it's been working for you two too. Best fiver I've ever spent and an even better purchase than the Mumsnet scarf wink.

arfur Mon 13-May-13 17:39:18

Hi Spooky! Yes I am a member of the Facebook group although I don't post very much, but I love to read all the success stories and they are lovely people. I wonder if there is anyone still on here who started using the app when I did, I'm really bad at remembering names but there were quite a few of us at one time on here?

Spookydel Mon 13-May-13 08:23:10

Hello! smile

I was interested to see your post because I've been using the app for about 9 months. I didn't see it on here, I just found it while I was randomly hunting on the app store cos I'd run out of options! I'd done ll the big stuff, ww, sw, rc and a lot of other smaller ones and all I'd done was shift a bit then put on an extra stone... I ploughed hundreds of quid into them so I figured a fiver for a shot at the app was worth it! As it happens, it was, I'm nowhere near target yet, but I had about 10 st to loose but 9 months in, I'm 3 st down and shifting nicely! Are you on their support group?

arfur Sun 12-May-13 23:17:05

Hi, I first discovered the above when I saw it mentioned on here about a year ago, and have since lost 2 stone! Just wondering if anyone else on here is using it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now