Week 2 - Summer Low Carb Bootcamp - How was week 1 for you?!

(590 Posts)
BIWI Cote D'Ivoire Mon 06-May-13 09:19:23

Hopefully you've all entered your weight in the Spreadsheet of Fabulousness and I hope that everyone managed a successful first week!

It probably wasn't the easiest week to start, what with the bank holiday, but never mind. It's a really good lesson that life and all its temptations will frequently get in the way.

Hope everyone has some sunshine today. It's perfect barbecue weather, and barbecue food is perfect for low carbing. And if anyone wants a good recipe, there's a lovely one for marinated chicken on the recipe thread

robino Mon 13-May-13 06:28:31

Morning! I have lost 6lbs this week ( after failing to loose any last week). I am under 12 stone for the first time in a few children!

robino Mon 13-May-13 06:32:31

Oh, can I be added back on to the spreadsheet? And can anyone tell me how to entertain hints on the spreadsheet from an ipad? I keep forgetting to fire up the laptop

TreeLuLa Mon 13-May-13 06:36:01

Whoop! Whoop!

Another lb gone this morning (2lbs down on yesterday's weight).

Which makes 4 lbs this week and I am looking THINNER!!!

(even though I think I must have miscalculated last week because it only comes up as 3 lbs on the spreadsheet!)

But anyway Whoop!!

And well done to all the losers!!

robino Mon 13-May-13 06:47:50

Entertain hints? Obviously, I meant something else! Maybe enter things?

Well done tree

sybilfaulty Mon 13-May-13 06:58:33

2lb off for me. So 4lb in total ( I think. I am not very good in lbs overall although I know what I weigh). It was 3lbs at one point but the scales settled on 2. I reckon if I could lose another stone overall, I'd be happy.

Well done to everyone who has lost and manly pats on the shoulder to those who have STS or put on.

Ilovemyteddy Mon 13-May-13 07:02:50

2.6lbs off for me. Half a stone to go!

robino i have re-added you. you need to put in your start weight too as well as your weigh in for this week in column K

the spreadsheet is a bit tricky to use if you're not in google chrome browser. i don't know what it looks like on the ipad, but on the iphone you have to click 'edit' at the start of the line that you want to change (so next to your name) and then you can add in or change figures in that row

Leverette Mon 13-May-13 07:16:50

8lb down in two weeks and looking slimmer. Very happy this morning grin

Well done everyone thanks

JaxTellerIsAllMine Mon 13-May-13 07:27:16

Ive stayed the same, which is fine, because TOM is here, but I can see a huge difference in size around tum and waist. not disheartened at all!

CrabbyBigbottom Mon 13-May-13 09:47:11

Well no change from yesterday - I expect that'll be my sinful Saturday night catching up with me. hmm

Still, 6lbs off since starting on Tuesday, so I'm bloody thrilled with that. My jeans (size 14) fit comfortably again, whereas for ages I've had to undo the button and sometimes the zip if I'm sitting down. blush I'm really looking forward to buying some size 12 jeans!

Well I'm a pound down from start date but had gained last week due to weekend. Stats are a bit odd for me as i really started aroound ten days before official start. I have lost a bit more than the almost a pound from 29.

Deearnamaternitynurse Mon 13-May-13 16:58:14

Weigh day tommorow for me so fingers crossed feeling bloated though even though been v good. Today so far

B scrambled egg and salmon

L lettuce, bacon and small grated cheese

D boiling ham and veg

captainmummy Mon 13-May-13 19:37:54

Come over to the Week 3 thread !

BobblyGussets Wed 15-May-13 10:54:43

This is witchcraft! I am quite a pig, but have stuck to this except for a piece of birthday cake and some wine on DS2's birthday last week, and I am now back to my 34 in bra strap size, instead of my fat 36 inch bra strap size.

I was too ashamed to put my 14 stone 4/5 on the spread sheet, but now I am 13' 8 and am just overweight instead of "obese*! grin. I will put my starting weight in soon.

I am too scared to start on the nuts and berries, I keep thinking about them and thinking, "I can if I really want to.." I will save the wine for the weekends only.

I am still eating good sized portions, so I can't believe I am having less calories than normal.

The only thing I really, really miss is chick peas sad. I love chick peas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now