100lb challenge

(210 Posts)
Whale2Waif Wed 17-Apr-13 09:28:02

Oh yes, that's right. I need to lose 100lbs.

I'm doing this mainly to give myself a big kick and if it's on here I will update and hopefully keep my motivation.

So does anyone else need to lose a scary amount of weight and would like to join me? I've sorted my gym membership and downloaded mfp (but not sure if I'll be sticking with it).

I can't believe it has come to this blush angry.

Twirlbitesruinedmylife Sun 16-Jun-13 15:35:29

Well done chirp, wish I was enjoying it too.

Still lost a pound at my weigh in so things aren't all bad

Good luck everyone over the next 7 days

chirpchirp Sun 16-Jun-13 22:36:04

Thanks Twirl, glad it's still coming off.

Walk in the morning and body pump in the evening tomorrow. Tried something at my local gym called the hangover class this morning and sweated buckets! Most aerobics with a bit of toning thrown in at the end. Definitely going back to that!

Good luck this week everyone. Aiming for 2lbs but secretly hoping for 3!

MatureUniStudent Thu 20-Jun-13 07:53:48

In that next stone bracket at last! Been terrible, crisps, wine and dips so I was very stern with myself and bought the 5:2 cook book. It's basically as you said Zola veg, veg and a smattering of meat grin

So I am grim faced with determination!

How is everyone else doing?

Megsdaughter Thu 20-Jun-13 08:03:14

After a snotty cold thus week all I wanted was comfort food and no exercise, so was dreading getting on the scales this morning

I had lost half a pound!

Back eating properly now

Twirlbitesruinedmylife Sun 23-Jun-13 10:27:05

Well done Megsdaughter

I've had a very bad week; put on 3 pounds

Ho hum

Twirlbitesruinedmylife Sun 30-Jun-13 09:15:25

Lost a pound this week.

Hope everyone else doing ok

Twirlbitesruinedmylife Sun 07-Jul-13 20:14:38

No loss this week
Thread seems to have gone quiet ... Is anyone still following?

chirpchirp Mon 08-Jul-13 14:03:34

Hey Twirl,
I'm still here. Have had a horrendous couple of weeks including toddlers with chicken pox, husband working all hours so not been hitting many classes and a lovely (but calorific) camping trip. Had convinced myself I had undone all my good work comfort eating whilst trapped inside with plague ridden child however just jumped on the scales and have mainted and am still at 15.8. Was pretty shocked but pleasantly surprised. Had prepared myself for being back over 16 so result!

Have taken up another new hobby that I am totally addicted to; geocaching, it does mean that any spare time I have is spent out walking up hills searching for treasure so that's got to be a good thing!
Check out geocaching.com .

chirpchirp Thu 18-Jul-13 23:45:59

It's gone quiet on here again. How is everyone getting on?

chirpchirp Wed 24-Jul-13 23:41:28

Keeping checking to see if anyone's come back yet. Hope you are still doing good. I'm over on the 5:2 thread now having started the programme a couple of weeks ago. Feel free to give me a shout

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now