Scammed by Diet Chef!!

(27 Posts)
Treacleq Tue 26-Mar-13 12:34:39

I am having quite a traumatic time with this awful company and wanted to know if anyone else out there had experienced the same thing? They will not stop sending me food and taking money from my account despite cancelling my subscription and speaking to them repeatedly!

I have told them I am happy to send the food back but unhappy that they expect me to cover the postage for this!! It will be a fortune and I didn't ask for the stuff in the first place! sad

iwantsun Tue 29-Apr-14 22:53:55

Thanks for the warning about Diet Chef - will definitely steer clear!

Girliebiker Wed 07-May-14 20:11:51

I have just had exactly the same problem as Meddie. Thought I had cancelled my order (over two weeks ago) by selecting the 'Cancel' button under the 'Your Subscription' section. I received an email today (sent at 6pm) saying my order was on its way. I started talking to their customer services via 'livechat' at 7.10pm to be told that they had no record of my cancellation and it was too late to stop the parcel as it was with the courier. Eventually at 7.55pm I gave up all hope of getting a full refund. They have asked me to reject the delivery when it comes and they will refund the charge minus a £15 'delivery fee'.
It is awful that a company like this will still charge a delivery fee for something I am not receiving when it is a fault with their own website and systems that caused the issue in the first place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now