New Year Low Carb Bootcamp - The Final Weigh-In!

(980 Posts)
BIWI Mon 18-Mar-13 08:27:31

So here it is - come and weigh in for the last time and tell us how much you've lost in Bootcamp.

The Spreadsheet of Fabulousness is here

BIWI Tue 23-Apr-13 08:15:55

This thread doesn't have much room left on it, so I'm going to start another one. I need to start one for people to sign up for the Summer Bootcamp so you can all carry on chatting on that one.

prettybird Tue 23-Apr-13 08:16:20

Let's just say I'm very motivated doing ubercamp..... grin

AuntieMaggie Tue 23-Apr-13 08:19:17

Morning.

I'm off to Peterborough in a few weeks though will be visiting different sites in the area. I've checked out the work canteens and they don't have any/much low carb options. So given that I'll probably be stuck in the office during lunch what can I do?

BIWI Tue 23-Apr-13 08:22:56

New thread is here

If you don't want to join the Summer Bootcamp, that's fine, but I thought it best that we only have one thread on the go at any one time - if the next Bootcamp is anything like this one, the first two weeks will be pretty full on and there will be so many threads going (chat/weigh-in, Q&A and recipes) that I didn't want to over-clutter the boards!

AuntieMaggie how long will you be there for? Will you be in your own car? If you are, I'd look at taking a coolbox/bag with me, and taking stuff like hard boiled eggs, packets of cooked ham/fish, etc. Also, check out local supermarkets to see if they have a rotisserie section. Although a lot of them now insist on doing all their chicken with some kind of flavouring on it, if you can get one that just plain, it makes a lovely low carb lunch, along with a bag of salad. (Take a bottle of your own vinaigrette to use with it)

AuntieMaggie Tue 23-Apr-13 10:01:22

A week sad (well two but separate occasions)

A bit wary of taking stuff all that way with me and I don't know what the room is like til I get to the hotel. Though it may help the first day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now