I have a plan, but will it work?

(5 Posts)
HeySoulSister Sat 16-Mar-13 14:11:18

tea I'm a low carb lurker.... You just reminded me to go eat! Not even thought about lunch til now cos I'm not hungry! I rarely am these days.

teaandthorazine Sat 16-Mar-13 11:10:38

Come over to low carb and then you won't have to worry about snacks at all! Or weighing and counting, for that matter...

My dp is rake-like but if I followed his eating habits I'd be the size of a house!

Samnella Sat 16-Mar-13 11:01:23

That's the point though. I hate all that logging and weighing and counting business. I want to lose without all that. I don't mind doing it at the end when I stop losing as much though. What to snack on if not fruit? I am aiming to only snack if I absolutely cannot wait or I am eating late or something. It needs to be something I can carry in my bag as well.

HeySoulSister Sat 16-Mar-13 10:05:50

You can do it

But i would join MFP now... Not maybe later, and I wouldn't snack on fruit so much. It's still sugar

Cut the carbs a bit is my advice

Samnella Sat 16-Mar-13 10:03:41

I am sick of weighing and counting so have devised a weight loss plan. Could anyone who has done similar let me know your thoughts please:

- cut out all crap for now.
-3 healthy meals a day.
-Snack on fruit but only if so hungry I can't wait for the next meal.
-Water except for 2 calorie drinks per day (coffee/tea)

I observed my slim husband and this is pretty much how he eats except for the daily choc bar which I will forgo.

The aim is 24lbs in 2 weeks (its an important date) which is 2lbs a week.

If the weight loss slows to less than 2lbs a week I will add exercise and maybe join MFP.

I am 12stone 3lbs and 5 ft 4 so will be aiming for around 10st6lbs.

I can do this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now