I have a plan, but will it work?

(5 Posts)
Samnella Sat 16-Mar-13 10:03:41

I am sick of weighing and counting so have devised a weight loss plan. Could anyone who has done similar let me know your thoughts please:

- cut out all crap for now.
-3 healthy meals a day.
-Snack on fruit but only if so hungry I can't wait for the next meal.
-Water except for 2 calorie drinks per day (coffee/tea)

I observed my slim husband and this is pretty much how he eats except for the daily choc bar which I will forgo.

The aim is 24lbs in 2 weeks (its an important date) which is 2lbs a week.

If the weight loss slows to less than 2lbs a week I will add exercise and maybe join MFP.

I am 12stone 3lbs and 5 ft 4 so will be aiming for around 10st6lbs.

I can do this.

HeySoulSister Sat 16-Mar-13 10:05:50

You can do it

But i would join MFP now... Not maybe later, and I wouldn't snack on fruit so much. It's still sugar

Cut the carbs a bit is my advice

Samnella Sat 16-Mar-13 11:01:23

That's the point though. I hate all that logging and weighing and counting business. I want to lose without all that. I don't mind doing it at the end when I stop losing as much though. What to snack on if not fruit? I am aiming to only snack if I absolutely cannot wait or I am eating late or something. It needs to be something I can carry in my bag as well.

teaandthorazine Sat 16-Mar-13 11:10:38

Come over to low carb and then you won't have to worry about snacks at all! Or weighing and counting, for that matter...

My dp is rake-like but if I followed his eating habits I'd be the size of a house!

HeySoulSister Sat 16-Mar-13 14:11:18

tea I'm a low carb lurker.... You just reminded me to go eat! Not even thought about lunch til now cos I'm not hungry! I rarely am these days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now