30 day shred ... Level 2

(30 Posts)
TrollyDolly1 Tue 12-Mar-13 19:51:11

Wow! All those planks. Does it get easier?

TeaCupCrazy Wed 13-Mar-13 21:01:05

Well i survived Day 1 of L3 and it was actually ok. It went really fast as i found it more fast paced with a lot more changes compared to L1 and L2. Mind you its always a bit hectic the first few times until you get to know the moves. I honestly think i will like this level - cant believe i said that!
Thank you Bambie and Trolly for the encouragement smile. Thats us all another day nearer the end! Whats next? Ripped in 30? hmm

BambieO Thu 14-Mar-13 07:53:40

I think so tea! Although I might try 6W6P to try and combat the rest of the baby pouch haha

BambieO Thu 14-Mar-13 11:33:51

What kind of god awful punishment is shred level 2!!!! Bloody planks my legs can't cope sad

TeaCupCrazy Thu 14-Mar-13 22:20:35

Bambie - Planks are awful...but just think thats another day done smile and another day closer to being shredded - as Jillian would say!

TrollyDolly1 Fri 15-Mar-13 12:02:25

Tea, your doing great. grin BambieO, that's exactly what I thought!

I did day 3 yesterday, was so pleased that I had done it, even though I really didn't want to.

So, what is the next step? I think I will you tube a few of her other work outs, see which I think I can do! I really like the format of shred though and the fact that its only 20 mins.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now