Calling all Chiefs who Choose Their Hard

(978 Posts)
DoubleMum Fri 01-Mar-13 18:13:06
BsshBossh Sun 07-Apr-13 18:52:20

Don't worry Tea, you can fast tomorrow. The feast / famine cycle will keep your metabolism strong smile

BambieO Sun 07-Apr-13 19:50:22

Bssh you are my kind of woman! grin

BsshBossh Sun 07-Apr-13 20:04:12

grin

LillethTheCat Sun 07-Apr-13 20:40:55

Well Im back on it tomorrow after my weekend of bingeing. I didn't plan to binge today, but my parents are going away on Tues so my mum insisted on cooking us a big breakfast to use up some food. Plus once I was home I just wanted to sleep so my planned 5 mile run went out the window.

I have decided to weigh myself tomorrow and see what I can lose in the next few days.

fingers are crossed I wont have put on too much this week.

Shewhojuggles Mon 08-Apr-13 10:03:42

Thank you for the welcomes, I would love to add you on MFP but I don't know how to! I have the app on my phone and can also log on via OH iPad?

I too had a naughty weekend, it's all the tempting Easter chocolate! Was very sick on Saturday so yesterday made up for it by largely eating Easter eggs and nothing else all day, Tea I'm with you on the not a morsel of veg or protein thing! Have rescued motivation this morning and determined that today will be a fast day and I will go out running later when OH is back to watch DD...

Lizzylou Mon 08-Apr-13 11:39:35

Hola Chiefs
I am back, a bit older and certainly very well fed!
Had so much lovely food (and champagne and wine) but also walked miles every day, so not too bad.
Now back on it with a vengeance. Have to say very hard when your stomach has stretched again hmm

Juggles, will try and find you!

Shewhojuggles Mon 08-Apr-13 12:19:11

Thanks Lizzylou, I'm not juggles on MFP, I'm katmckee1983. Busted grin

BambieO Mon 08-Apr-13 12:51:37

Juggles I have just added you smile

Glad to see you are all back on board today, I had a pretty 'relaxed' stuff myself silly weekend but am joining you on the fresh start today

BsshBossh Mon 08-Apr-13 14:43:11

Welcome back Lizzy and enjoy your 40s smile

RandallPinkFloyd Mon 08-Apr-13 19:39:36

Glad you had a good time Lizzy, you'll be back on it in no time the way you go!

I haven't eaten any Easter eggs at all. I had a little bit of DS's Colin the caterpillar one on Easter Saturday and it was eleventy million calories so haven't risked any more. Plus only having a tiny bit is rubbish sad

Think I'm going to make some crispie cakes out of them instead, that way only having a tiny bit at a time won't seem so bad.

Juggles I'll go and add you now.

Lizzylou Mon 08-Apr-13 21:14:28

Such restraint Randall! Impressive and explains why you are such a bad ass at weightloss.

Thanks Bssh, I intend to be very fabulous, fit and slim during my 40s.

With that in mind I did an Insanity workout tonight. Had had my dinner though (over 1 hour before!) and almost vomited on the carpet. It was hardwork tonight. Oh well, valuable (painful) lesson learnt.

RandallPinkFloyd Mon 08-Apr-13 22:47:45

I had to be restrained because I suck at limiting myself. It's easier to have none than to have some. <<sob>>

I did warn you nothing good could come from anything named 'insanity' wink

TheTigerDidntComeToTea Mon 08-Apr-13 22:47:52

Happy belated birthday Lizzie! Sounds like you had a great time, and back on it straight away - impressive!

Randall, I'm with you on little bits of egg - no point! - luckily dh had been polishing off all ours, poor kids don't get a look in!

Hi to everyone else, on my phone in a caravan with dodgy wifi so having trouble keeping up.

Ate to much this weekend but better today and been going for long walks. 6 km from Eyemouth to St Abbs today, poor ds comparing of sore legs so we got the bus back. And my jeans were too big today so that made me feel goodsmile .

Will need to try to behave for rest of week. x

Lizzylou Tue 09-Apr-13 08:38:02

Yay to loose jeans Tea smile

I was awake at 5.30am this morning. So I did an Insanity workout at 6am. Before eating anything.

Will be asleep by 2pm grin

RandallPinkFloyd Tue 09-Apr-13 09:19:01

Our very own Richard Simmons is at it again grin

Lizzylou Tue 09-Apr-13 09:29:39

Have just googled Richard Simmons.

It is scary how alike we are. My hair looks like his without my Babyliss Big Curl.

RandallPinkFloyd Tue 09-Apr-13 10:15:35

Please tell me you wear spandex short shorts and whoop a lot!

Lizzylou Tue 09-Apr-13 11:02:56

Hell yeah! grin

RandallPinkFloyd Tue 09-Apr-13 18:06:21

Well the crispie cake idea backfired spectacularly.

They look and smell delicious but they're 186 cals each and I've got 46 of the sodding things.

Bollocks.

BambieO Tue 09-Apr-13 20:03:26

Haha send some my way!

Have a Chief tea party. We can all come around and shred in Lycra for 20 mins, have a cup of tea and a cake. smile

I hate those cakes. My DSs are still eating the blelly things two weeks after I made them. They seem to multiple overnight. Feckers

RandallPinkFloyd Tue 09-Apr-13 20:39:45

Well I just managed to palm one off on XDH and he said it was lovely, which I will take as a serious compliment considering my usual standard of catering!

I put the entire contents of all the Easter eggs in them to get rid of the temptation so as well as assorted chocolate they've got 2 caramacs, a packet of rolos and some munchies in them too. Plus I didn't have any cornflakes so I had to use bran flakes instead.

They're the Rolls Royce of crispie cakes grin

<drools> Rolos? <makes notes>

Lizzylou Wed 10-Apr-13 08:52:33

Oh my goodness those cakes sound like crack cocaine!
I'd be found in sugar high heap smeared in chocolate with 3000 cals consumed am sure.

Am planning a Spinning/Body Combat double bill this evening.
Well at least spinning. We'll see how I feel I think grin

RandallPinkFloyd Wed 10-Apr-13 09:31:06

You go girlfriend <finger click with neck snake>

I'm scared of the cakes. If I eat one there's a risk I'll end up face down in the whole tub. I need to find some unsuspecting children to foist them on.

Ooh, I could take them to work. The cakes would go away and I'd be popular. Win/win!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now