Threads in this topic will auto-delete after 90 days.

4.5 months the bikini deadline.

(5 Posts)

Ooh yes, I must dig my Shred DVD out too. Did about 1500 calories yesterday too, aiming for a bit less today! I'm right with you on the calorie thing - my fairly paltry lunch of 75g of rice, 140g chicken, and a single wrap just clocked in at over 500 calories! Soup and veggies tonight!

Matildaduck Wed 27-Feb-13 19:16:28

Oh good so nice to be able to support one another smile

I've been watching my calories, i have never done this before and i am amazed at how many calories are in food...sounds stupid but really one slice of bread is the best part of 100 calories...who knew?!

I'm aiming for 1200 a day, i've achieved 1500 the last three days. Need to stop eating the crisps...i just love crisps.

I have done one hour of yoga each day so far. My body feels so much stronger when i do yoga. I've been looking at the shred and i might give it a go tomorrow.

I'm in! I only have three months though! (eeek!). I am 5'6", 9st 6lb, but horribly flabby. Love food and have a boring job where I pick constantly. Have just started running regularly and do hardcore boot camp every Sunday. My downfall is the crappy food though - chocolate, sweets, cake, fried rubbish, I love it. Trying hard to be good, on Day 2 of healthy eating and it's tough!

CooEeeEldridge Tue 26-Feb-13 16:48:32

Can i join?! I also go on hols in just over 4 months, and it's for a wedding so lots of people I know will be seeing me in a bikini, eek!!!

Im 5'7 and 10st 5, and aim to be 9'12 by then, my weakness is sweet things though! I'm aiming for 0.5 lb a week, excercises lots but as I say, the chocolate gets me!

Matildaduck Mon 25-Feb-13 07:55:34

In 4.5 months we go on holiday. My body is a soft mess and i'm not looking forward to wearing a costume let alone a bikini.

In Janurary i followed the dry Jan thread and it was really motivating. Therefore i have decided to start a thread to motivate me. I want to return this poor body to its pre child state.

I weigh 9 stone 1 but i'm a wobbly mess!

Waist 29"
Hips 37"
Underbust 29"
Bust 34"
Thighs 22"

Less food, more excercise is the way to go. I have gym membership, a yoga video....and a deadline.

Today i have stuck the pre dc bikin shot on my fridge.

Anyone want to join me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now