When is this pregnancy weight going to leave the building?!

(6 Posts)
Alligatorpie Sat 23-Feb-13 08:17:48

My dd is 8 months and i started eating right and exercising 3 weeks ago. I have noticed a huge difference to how I look and feel. I waited until she was comfortably eating solids before istarted eating low carb though.
It will come. Cut out any junk( if thats what you are eating) for me, it made a huge difference.

OhMyNoReally Fri 22-Feb-13 19:21:57

I'm 5" 7 usually about 9 stone and I'm currently 10 stone after baby no4, I'm afraid I've never dropped below 10 stone from ds no2. But I look slimmer if that makes sense. I wouldn't worry too much I'm thinking it takes at least as long to loose as it was to puton, so about 9 months or so.

SarahD72 Fri 22-Feb-13 19:17:17

Its always harder to lose weight when its cold, the body stores fat. As the weather warms up and you can get out more, walks with baby etc im sure you will be back to normal very soon. Just enjoy baby, you have an excuse for a little extra baggage your a new mummy x

OutsideOverThere Fri 22-Feb-13 18:25:16

I know but I look terrible and can't imagine ever wanting to be seen naked again at the moment. Not that there's anyone who'd be interested anyway!

Thankyou though.

SarahD72 Fri 22-Feb-13 15:32:19

Stop stressing, your body is still recovering from giving birth.

OutsideOverThere Fri 22-Feb-13 11:42:22

I just had my third baby 7 weeks ago, I did put on about 2 1/2, maybe 2 3/4 stone. I was 8 and a halfish when I got pg and when he was born I was just over 11. (am 5ft 7ish)

I went down to about 10 (just over) when he arrived and I'm still 10. Normally I have lost the weight fairly quickly, as far as I can remember anyway but this time I have a proper bulgy belly and my legs are still quite fat too.

I'm wondering if some of the weight is my boobs as i'm bfing and they are huge and heavy, but I don't know how much is them iyswim and how much I| should be looking to lose for the moment.

Just a bit worried that it hasn't changed since 6 weeks ago.

Does this happen - that it just stays? Or will it gradually decrease?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now