Myfitnesspal.com support thread 6!!!

(714 Posts)

A thread for all those wanting support and advice for using mfp website and app. Welcome to everyone new and those of us that have been around a while hmm

WiseKneeHair Wed 13-Feb-13 17:44:10

Laly you can o it on the iPhone.
Click on the friends button on the bottom, then the friends button on the top. Then click on the add a friend button. In the next screen, ignore the from line and put their username in the to line. Then request sent.
Exercise done and feeling much more positive now.

LalyRawr Wed 13-Feb-13 17:49:36

Ohhh you truly are wise!

Sorry phone, stoopid me x

WiseKneeHair Wed 13-Feb-13 17:55:15

<takes a bow>
In fact, it is only my knee hairs that are wise. grin

LalyRawr Wed 13-Feb-13 18:03:51

And very wise knee hairs they are too!

Confitdecanard Wed 13-Feb-13 18:07:14

Hello everyone. Another MFP addict here. Same username as on here, feel free to add me. Talking of meal deals - my local coop has a £5 stir fry deal on at the moment. Prawns, noodles, prepared veg and sauce sachet - came in at under 500 calories for a portion with the Chinese sauce and egg noodles. Added extra ginger and chilli and now my mouth is on fire! Yummy though and I feel very full.

Confitdecanard Wed 13-Feb-13 18:16:44

Is anyone having a problem with the iPhone app? Mine says I have no friends which, unless there has been a big conspiracy to get rid of me, isn't true!

WiseKneeHair Wed 13-Feb-13 18:23:58

Oh Confit you've Sussed us out! grin. No, no problems with the iPhone app here.
That meal deal sounds yummy. I love stir fry.

Confitdecanard Wed 13-Feb-13 18:37:56

I knew it! How rude.

Mine won't syncronise at the moment so I'm in offline mode, could affect friends Confitdecanard.

kingbeat23 Wed 13-Feb-13 18:44:30

Another addict here after being recommended by a friend, my cycle is round the bend and I suffer with ibs but I've lost around half a stone since January and keeping an eye on what I eat.

Username is VixCyn23 would be great to meet more users!

Confitdecanard Wed 13-Feb-13 19:00:33

Switched my phone on and off and it works again. Phew!

WiseKneeHair Wed 13-Feb-13 19:20:04

Glad you've found us again confit
Welcome kingbeat, I'll add you.

kingbeat23 Wed 13-Feb-13 19:30:50

Oooh! Loads of requests, wicked!!! Thanks. I had a sad moment this week realising that my hips have been hurting me due to impromptu iPod discos in my front room once dd is asleep, shakira I am obviously not!

Lissyfrog Wed 13-Feb-13 19:47:33

Flootshoot x welcome I have just added u x MFP name is the same as in here x lissyfrog

Lalyraur x I to had the orlistat. Not nice x not only running to the loo but fat runs out whenever it feels like x not just on the loo x sorry but u did ask and no nice way to put it x stay well clear x

If u want to add any of us by iPhone then (and I didn't know this when I joined this thread) click on add a friend pick the email option put yr MFP name in the from box and the person u want to add MFP's name in the to box and then send x the person will then accept u and all done x :-D

Everyone else
I had a right old panick tonight and couldn't get on MFP x it just kept crashing x don't worry I didn't go for the hob nobs just a paper bag to blow in smile x it's working now x

Lissyfrog Wed 13-Feb-13 19:52:53

Sorry posted that then saw the rest of the blips x doh x

Welcome new ladies x I have added u all x

flootshoot Wed 13-Feb-13 20:05:58

Hurrah, I have friends. Now you can all spy on my v. weird eating habits grin. Just did the shred for the fifth time (have been alternating with other things) and I didn't break a sweat... Can't believe how much my endurance has improved in just over a week, but that does means its probably time for level 2. Yikes.

WiseKneeHair Wed 13-Feb-13 21:26:50

flootshoot definitely time for level 2 - go on, you'll enjoy it, promise. I am disappointed in you though as I can't see your weird eating habits on MFP. I was getting very excited wondering what you ate. grin have I mentioned that I am nosy?

LalyRawr Wed 13-Feb-13 21:35:53

Just added all of you.

<feels stalkerish>

OH broke my step, so just done 30 minutes of step ups on the bottom rung of his stepladder which is much higher! My legs can no longer bear my weight x

Lissyfrog Wed 13-Feb-13 22:36:18

Does the shred have lots of jogging in it ???? For those of u who don't know I'm recovering after a back op which I had 3 weeks ago x I'm a long way off being able to do high impact workouts but really need to strengthen my core x

twinkle183 Wed 13-Feb-13 22:37:04

Evening all.... Just bench marking!! Happy Lent everyone! First day has not been too bad...

Does anyone else stress eat?? hmm

Lissyfrog Wed 13-Feb-13 22:49:12

Yes hun x stressed , stress free, bored not bored, hungry, full up, cold, hot, happy, sad u name it I eat sad x

flootshoot Thu 14-Feb-13 07:35:01

I don't really eat because I'm stressed/bored/ for comfort. I just really really like food!! wisekneehair, do you mean you can't see my diary or my eating habits aren't that weird?? Yesterday was fairly normal I think...

Chopstheduck Thu 14-Feb-13 09:11:33

lissy I tried it once and nearly collapsed! It has lots of star jumping, prob not good after a back op x

Yes twinkle183, that's always been my problem that I am an emotional eater. I have also in the past eaten too much but mainly I eat when bored (mostly stopped that now), sad or stressed and definitely when I'm tired. I have learned how to cope with it a bit better and to eat less at those times but I think it will always be a struggle!

Morning everyone. Another fast day for me......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now