Started the shred today, anyone want to join me for the next 29 days?

(205 Posts)
Alligatorpie Sun 03-Feb-13 09:45:25

That's it. Had great success in the past, starting again.

Also eating low carb.

niceupthedance Wed 20-Mar-13 15:17:11

Iwish, I haven't been able to do it every day, more like in fits and spurts. I think it is still ok though, just keep at it at your own pace.

10 days to go here. I am actually enjoying level three now I have worked out how to do all the exercises. My abs are still hurting though, especially in plank position!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Wed 20-Mar-13 16:10:31

Thanks nicedance.

Things have all gone a bit wrong here to be honest. DS2's behaviour is testing to say the least (think damaging property that i have to arrange to be fixed and pay for), I have made a massive mistake at work and am facing disciplinary action, DH is working away more than ever, i have loads of things that i'm supposed to be arranging and everything is just getting on top of me so I've decided to relieve the pressure a bit by letting myself opt out of the shred.

On days when I'm feeling like I'm coping I'll keep doing it, but on days where I'm feeling overwhelmed then it's going to have to take a back seat.

I like the way that I'm seeing small changes, but even those will have to wait until life gets onto more of an even keel!

UmBongo Wed 20-Mar-13 20:39:14

Sorry to hear of your troubles Iwish. I see your choice of name now! I am sure you are allowed to give yourself a break and not shred daily on top of everything else!

Go for small changes! Hooray for small changes!

I also have on hand a bar of Green and Blacks Maya Gold chocolate. I allow myself a square of that in emergencies as it is utterly scrummy and stops me eating a whole bar of something cheap.

Level 2 day 2 done.

We had a lovely chicken meal from the Hairy Dieters book this evening. Dh and ds both said it was very nice. grin

niceupthedance Fri 22-Mar-13 10:09:19

Hey umbongo are you still in?

Nine days to go for me. Pulled a muscle in my groin today - ouch!

Well my event is tomorrow - I am pretty pleased with my progress so far. Feel really strong and generally look in better shape. I am definitely a shred fan. Will continue on monday.

Have a good weekend smile

UmBongo Fri 22-Mar-13 13:55:24

Still here, missed yesterday as was out then had a birthday cake to build. Oddly didn't fancy shredding when I had finished tidying the kitchen at midnight! It did look like an explosion in an icing sugar factory!

Hope your muscle mends and doesn't spoil your weekend Niceup. Was this event the thing that started you down this shredding path? I hope you have a good one.

I have to do level 2 day 3 tonight after birthday party soft play hell

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now