Slimming world

(4 Posts)

If you inbox me with an email address, I will send you the books in PDF format. You need to download Adobe reader to read them. I've got the superfree and free foods, healthy extras and Syns. I'll explain the whole thing in the email for you

gr8kids Mon 04-Feb-13 14:30:01

Thank you Rockchick1984. Thought I could only join online for 3 months not monthly.

Rockchick1984 Mon 04-Feb-13 01:05:06

I never did the red and green days, I did extra easy where basically 1/3 of your plate has to be fruit or veg, then the rest can be protein / carbs etc. why not sign up online for a month to get all the info, then cancel your membership? It's really easy to follow, once you've done it for a few days you can mostly stop thinking too hard about it smile

gr8kids Sat 02-Feb-13 12:07:26

Hope this isn't a cheeky thing to do but can anyone please explain the whole green and red day thing of how Slimming world work? I live in Gibraltar at the mo with my hubby in the army and there isn't a SW nearby. Also I know I can do this online but seriously do not have the money for it. I have picked up a couple stone and really need to lose it. My confidence is rapidly dissappearing. I eat healthily and relax a bit on weekends with the family. I'm into my excercise and do a 5 mile brisk walk twice a week or a fitness dvd. I've had quite alot of hassles with my ovaries (long story) but this in turn means I'm picking up weight due to my problems and the medication. I decided about a month ago to stop all medication and am now medication free and feeling good for it. I need to lose this weight. Please can anyone help me? Need a SW diet plan on a budget. TIA smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now