Feeling really down

(29 Posts)
starshaker Tue 22-Jan-13 07:07:58

I have been on a diet for a few weeks now and have lost nothing. I was on 1300-1400 calories a day which i cut to 1200. I still didnt lose weight so ive been on about 800-900 and still nothing. I basically have yoghurt for breakfast, home made soup and sandwich for lunch and a different soup for dinner. Im walking everywhere. i know ive been told god knows how many times that walking isnt exercise but when you are walking up and down a big hill pushing 2 2 year olds it feels like it is. I am trying to do 30 day shred but i get half way though and feel physically sick. I am so tired all the time now.

I just dont want to be fat anymore but the weight is not going.

I have a food diary and am not missing anything from it

starshaker Thu 24-Jan-13 16:16:57

The practice manager is his wife. The other doctor would have made me strip to underwear to be weighed. I try not to go to the doctors

starshaker Thu 24-Jan-13 16:17:38

oh and ive joined the low carb group so will see how it goes

INeedThatForkOff Thu 24-Jan-13 19:12:50

Find a new practice!

namchan Thu 24-Jan-13 19:22:48

That sounds awful, sorry things Brent going well for you. Being overweight can be so miserable can't it? Have you tried the 5:2 way of eating? I am finding it very straightforward and workable. You basically fat only 500 cal a day for two days a week and eat pretty much normally for rest of the week. There are a few threads on it here, definitely worth a look. I am eating better than i ever have now, on the 5 'normal days' I eat well- tasty, filling food that i am enjoying.

Good luck smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now