Raspberry ketone stuff

(7 Posts)
Pollymagoo Tue 26-Mar-13 09:05:26

A con, misleading on price, impossible to contact and a complete load of rubbish

bluecarrot Tue 22-Jan-13 19:02:24

Oh, and also could potentially affect your thyroid. And since its a stimulant, you may feel increasingly agitated or restless.

Please, if you take this, be extremely careful.

bluecarrot Tue 22-Jan-13 19:00:11

Please be careful with these. V dangerous to be taken by a wide variety of people- diabetes,asthma, insulin irregularities, heart issues, anti-depressants, any medication.

I have been unable to find any reliable evidence that this actually works. Unless you count studies done on mice.

Argh. I hate "miracle drugs"

scrumpkin Tue 22-Jan-13 18:54:17

I did the same thing as you op and e-mailed them straight awat to cancel though! loking at the t's & c's it looked like a right con.

I went to holland and barrett and got the 2 for £10. Only been 2 days but it can't hurt....

(I an on a strict lo calorie/fat diet and have exercised a la Jillian Michaels every day since new year and no weight loss yet of note though I do build muscle like a prize fighter)

sannaville Sat 19-Jan-13 20:44:30

I'm looking to get some off amazon, may hold off until I'm in town and get it from.holland and Barrett of its in there

noddyholder Sat 19-Jan-13 14:37:09

They are 2 bottles for a tenner in holland and barrett

rasperri Sat 19-Jan-13 14:30:31

Anyone tried it?
I was a bit drunk and clicked on the free trial thing. Didn't read the small print though so will be charged £75 in a month unless I cancel the trial before 14 days are up shock

But if it actually works I might use it until my holiday at Easter...

I suspect it is a gimmick though.

Stop drinking and doing stupid things is the first step towards a better me grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now