Not a good diet day! (Snow day = self sabotage)

(3 Posts)
2kidsintow Fri 18-Jan-13 19:17:24

I'm on ww and have eaten all my points (healthy food, but with a couple of hot chocs thrown in). And now have some fruit strudel cooking and am looking forward to a comforting bowl of that for supper with cream out of the rest of my weekly points.

Ooops.

If DH clears off to potter in the garage, as is his habit, then I can get a bit of exercise in to soften the blow.

BsshBossh Fri 18-Jan-13 19:51:51

I don't do WW points but log my cals in MyFitnessPal. I take a weekly view of calories eg because of my ToM and very cold weather I've overeaten a few days this weeks. It means I have two days of undereating left to undo the damage and get back on track. Could you eat less points tomorrow and Sunday ie the difference in the extra points you've eaten so far?

Babieseverywhere Fri 18-Jan-13 20:18:41

Yep, I'm doing both today....I have eaten my weight in cakes today blush

So I'm doing two lots of exercise to limit the damage and looking to mend my weekly average over the next two days by eating light then.

Roll on summer. I have been on this health kick for 18 months now and it is lots easier in summer, sigh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now