Did you ruin your diet bye weighing yourself every day ? I did and I have finally binned the scale's batteries.

(5 Posts)
Snowkey Fri 18-Jan-13 11:45:00

I weigh myself everyday too, and everyday the fluctuations are recorded on mpf, some days you retain fluids some days you don't. I don't expect to lose everyday - I can see the pattern developing with I look at my weight loss graph. Thing with weighing only once a week you still have those fluid fluctuations that skew you result.

offandcold Fri 18-Jan-13 11:17:56

Nope you can't edit but I get your point :-)

Samu2 Fri 18-Jan-13 11:16:10

That was meant to say.. I am going to see a 1 pound gain the next day so I take that into account!!

Is there a way of editing your posts here?

Samu2 Fri 18-Jan-13 11:14:42

I weigh myself every day and it really works for me.

I don't treat myself when I see a good number and I can make changes as soon as the scale moves up. I know that if I eat anything salty I am going to see a 1 pound gain the next take so I take that into account.

I keep on top of my weight by weighing daily, but it doesn't work for everyone, obviously.

offandcold Fri 18-Jan-13 11:11:18

It's best isn't it ? I "used" to weight myself every morning (and sometimes evening) after the first morning wee. If I liked what I saw I was : Oh great, that means that maybe I deserve a little treat today..always a big treat obviously or the opposite if I didn't like what I saw I was oh fuck it, lets not bothered anymore and I would go and eat a full box of fererro rochers.

So now I will only weight myself once at the weekly slimming club organised by my gym.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now