Brilliant App for collecting recipes

(3 Posts)
Snowkey Sun 13-Jan-13 10:08:38

Sorry yes it's Evernote doh! blush

I use Evernote, seems to do something similar. Must say its so easy having all my recipes in one place and not loads of cut outs in a notebook....

Snowkey Sun 13-Jan-13 09:34:38

I have recipes and ideas all over the place for low carbing and fasting and I've been struggling with pulling them all together in a way that makes menu planning and dieting easier. Last night I discovered -Elephant. I can put a recipe in to it - either cut and paste or take a photo or just type it out, I can put a tag onto it for easy filing and this is the very clever bit, apart from searching under the tags I've created, I can search under ingredients - it can search for words within photographs - even hand written notes - it's bloody amazing and it's free, unless you go premium, which I don't think is needed.

I'm sure it can be used for many other uses but for my menu planning it's a dream - I can access it on my phone, iPad and on any pc with Internet connection.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now