Big Chief Thigh Chaffe

(984 Posts)
BupcakesAndCunting Thu 10-Jan-13 20:31:26

New thread for the hench chiefs from chat. wink

DoubleMum Sun 20-Jan-13 10:33:37

I must try that muesli BTW.

RandallPinkFloyd Sun 20-Jan-13 10:36:36

I weigh once a week on a Wednesday. Just before my main evening meal. It's the most accurate time of day apparently as that is when you are at your average weight for the day iyswim.

It's hard to resist the temptation to have a sneaky peak so I pack the scales away in the mean time!

WiseKneeHair Sun 20-Jan-13 10:46:47

Morning Chiefs.
Sassy glad you had a good night. Unfortunately, I can't lust after Lewis because I used to take the DC to toddler sessions at the gym he trains at. This started about 8-9 years ago. He would often be there training, but of course then he was just a child -- with impressive muscles--, so it feels wrong to lust after him now.
Pinky how's the head? Love the idea of a drunken diet thread.
I log my weight once a week as any differences on a day by day basis are going to be more fluid related. I do however weigh myself half a dozen times once a day.

buzzybuzzybeeshoes Sun 20-Jan-13 11:04:36

Yeah he does, but he' s the type who would think "better go for a run tomorrow" AND THEN DO IT rather than skip his pie iyswim doublemum?

Honestly I can't recommend the muesli highly enough. About a third oats and then the rest is seeds, toasted almonds and pecans, cranberries, dates and pineapple.

There's nearly a whole carton of double cream in the fridge as DH spends £948 on ingredients he needs almost none of whenever he cooks It can FUCK OFF. It is NOT going to get me.

Lizzylou Sun 20-Jan-13 11:12:18

I weigh in once a week on Wednesday but do sneak a peak every other day. Yesterday said 2lbs off but we shall see.
Kettlecise done, was tough but done. Definitely my favourite class of the week, can see results pretty quickly too.
Buzzy I married a lancashire man. Never had so much pastry or bread in my life pre dh.
Stay away from the cream! That muesli sounds lovely.

DoubleMum Sun 20-Jan-13 12:32:58

Hmm I think I would have to throw the double cream away! But it does freeze, so you could freeze it in DH-size portions! Or if you whizz it long enough in the mixer it will turn into butter.

juneybean Sun 20-Jan-13 12:57:37

Do we have a new thread yet?

buzzybuzzybeeshoes Sun 20-Jan-13 14:43:40

Started a new thread... Hope ok!

DoubleMum Sun 20-Jan-13 14:56:32

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now