Big Chief Thigh Chaffe

(984 Posts)
BupcakesAndCunting Thu 10-Jan-13 20:31:26

New thread for the hench chiefs from chat. wink

After snorting my way through the last thread I was inspired to put my fat ass on the scales because my chicken fillets for pert norkage, which I thought I'd left at a pal's wedding, appear to have somehow got lodged under the skin of my waist and are very prominent whilst jean wearing.

<wails>

I couldn't fecking read the scales. I'm only 5ft 3 - it isn't that far. I had to put on glasses.

I've put on a stone. And I still had half a stone to loose!

I'm 40, need to lose a stone and a half and from now I can't be naked to weigh myself. I bet glasses add pounds.

I don't look that bad in the mirror but perhaps it's because I hold my tummy in and don't wear my glasses

I'm a week behind you all. Thank you though for inspiring me. I'm now on it!

Lizzylou Thu 10-Jan-13 21:43:19

Tea, I am blind also, hadn't thought that my glasses may add weight! Nice one, contacts in before next weigh in.
I do empathise, I look fucking fabulous in the mirror without lenses/glasses. Mind, I am v blind!

Getorf, sad bet both your thighs = one of mine though.

Perhaps we should just put CUNT in the next thread title???

GetOrf Thu 10-Jan-13 21:45:01

Lol at not being able to see the scales. I am the same, I have to put my glasses down, and when I look down my glasses fall off my face (need new glasses).

Queen Chief signing in! Evening all, see someone's got their knickers in a twist over invisible racism hmm.

Was doing so well, and have just scarfed about 20 maltesers...why?! Haven't weighed myself yet, am hoping to take inspiration from Pinot and lose a load over the weekend grin. I have even saved the "hard" quote as my ipad screensaver for a little bit of extra motivation.

Keep the faith chiefs and keep drinking that water.

GetOrf Thu 10-Jan-13 21:48:22

Don't you hate it when you get a new eye prescription. Thwn you look in the mirror with your new lenses and see how bloody ravaged you look without the airbrush effect of lenses which are too weak.

It's like looking at yourself in HD. It's enough to make you want to stay half blind.

Next thread FAT ATROCIOUS CUNTS

DoubleMum Thu 10-Jan-13 21:49:40

I have resisted sweets - it was the thought of measuring my thighs that did it. Enough to put anyone off their food really.
DH is grumpy as he is 1 week into no alcohol (as am I, but am not grumpy). Might just go to bed and read my book TBH, downstairs is vair boring without sweets.

CarriedAwayAnnie Thu 10-Jan-13 21:50:17

PoohBearsHole - Have you got the recipe for your low fat gammon stew?

GetOrf Thu 10-Jan-13 21:50:51

I only did 14 lengths as I swam after I ate and I felt icky. Did my whole weights circuit though. My arms are so weak. I felt like a twat with my machine set to 15 when all the great big beefy bloked have it set to 125 or something.

PoohBearsHole Thu 10-Jan-13 21:50:52

I have digital scales, that keep the number on for a minute or two afterwards, then I get off and bend own to read it. Dh never gets to see the dark side of he moon grin

Incidentally was a certin poster on the last thread or just visiting? Are we a quiche? Is it low fat? AM I PART OF A QUICHE <jumps excitedly up and down on sofa o cn log on mfp>

laurenamium Thu 10-Jan-13 21:51:57

grin at next thread title getorf!

I boredom eat, so I've taken to cleaning/ pampering on an evening. Tonight is a pedicure!

ScarfHatSunglasses Thu 10-Jan-13 21:52:01

Oh have I got this thread all wrong?

<takes off feather headdress>

sad

WiseKneeHair Thu 10-Jan-13 21:52:08

Evening Chaffers. Great name.
I've just finished reading the end of the last thread and was sniggering out loud at pinot weighing her boobs! DH thinks it would be a good idea for me to weigh mine. only chance he gets to cop a feel
I've had a lovely day at a spa today <non stealth boast> but relatively pleased with how I've done.
I'm having my first alcoholic drink of 2013: 79 calories of G&slimlineT. Mmm.

WiseKneeHair Thu 10-Jan-13 21:53:31

Oo, my glasses must weigh 2 and a half fucking stone.

WiseKneeHair Thu 10-Jan-13 21:55:53

Can anyone else not hear when they aren't wearing their glasses?

NeedChoos Thu 10-Jan-13 21:58:05

Evening chiefs!!

Chibi - do keep up. At least wait to be hurt before you start shouting!

<twirls> I'm 3 and a half pounds lighter - see my slightly lighter frame ruined by shred!!

Back hamster are still in residence and bingo wing flappage still at maximum lift but we are on our way! Woohoo
grin

GetOrf Thu 10-Jan-13 21:58:13

No, but I have scoured the house in rage looking for my glasses when I have been actually wearing them.

YY to them falling off , along with much wriggling to keep hair out of eyes. It took ages for the needle of doom to settle. And I was caught naked except glasses, on the scales mid-afternoon by my DH and smallest boy. It was a shaming experience to rival being caught snogging in the graveyard by Father Patrick.

Today I ate a mince pie before I realised I had to act. This evening acting consisted of one gin and slimline tonic instead of half a bottle of wine. <sigh>

I think I'm going to have to log the food and exercise on MFP.

PoohBearsHole Thu 10-Jan-13 21:59:59

403 cal Gammon and bean stew

Serves 6 (careful with portion control, suggest take half out before eating to limit!!!!)

1tbsp olive oil
800g piece of gammon unsmoked
1 finely chopped onion
200ml white wine
1thyme sprig
2 carrots in chunks
2 parsnips in chunks
400g flageolet beans drained and rinsed
400g butter beans drained and rinsed
4 medium potatoes cut in half
200g frozen petit pois

Heat oil in saucepan, add gammon and brown on meaty side (about 10 mins)
Remove from pan
Add onion to pan and cook for 5 mins til soft, return gammon to pan, pour over wine and sizzle for 1 min
Add thyme, carrots, parsnip, beans, pots and eas pour ove 400ml water, season cover with lid and simmer fr 1 hour
Remove gammon from an, take off fat and discard, cut meat into bite sized chunks and serve- can be done with bread

Thinking might take pots out and serve with steamed kale or summit grin

Lizzylou Thu 10-Jan-13 22:00:16

A spa Wise? How lovely!

Getorf, so next thread title. How do exercise so late on? If I exercise any later than 8pm I don't sleep till midnight at least.

Scarf grin Naughty!

I must hold my hands up and confess. I just watched 20 minutes of Celeb Big Brother. I enjoyed it. I feel I must bathe in bleach or something.

What was that Wise? Put my glasses down <raises ear trumpet>

DoubleMum Thu 10-Jan-13 22:02:22

Well done needchoos, soon the back hamsters will have shrunk to mere dormice.

DeafLeopard Thu 10-Jan-13 22:03:23

PoohBear don't talk about quiche please, DH bought one back from the farm shop tonight for dinner tomorrow and I can't stop thinking about it <<tummy rumbles>>

laurenamium Thu 10-Jan-13 22:04:59

lizzy I watch celeb BB and record it when I'm not in blush

MaureenShit Thu 10-Jan-13 22:05:13

What's with all the chiefing?

NeedChoos Thu 10-Jan-13 22:06:29

Thanks doubleMum smile

Tea gin has an excellent exchange rate for WW points only 2 - so 2 gins to 1 glass of wine!! Now you're talking..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now