Big Chief Thigh Chaffe

(984 Posts)
BupcakesAndCunting Thu 10-Jan-13 20:31:26

New thread for the hench chiefs from chat. wink

Lizzylou Thu 10-Jan-13 21:03:28

I've just seen the price of facials, maybe just my eyebrows done then. Unless I come into some wonga.

I am working up to getting DH do a before photo of me, not to be shown until I can do an after though.

I do need to do pampering as I am about to be a big number. And I don't deal with birthdays v well at the best of times.

DottyDot Thu 10-Jan-13 21:04:00

bloody hell I've never measured my thighs before - 25" blush. Miniscule compared to my non existant waist and frankly ridiculously big norkage area (so big it is an actual geographical area).

But hey, I think that kind of means I'm kind of in proportion <eternal optimist>

Lizzylou Thu 10-Jan-13 21:04:45

Oh and boob wise am a 34GG.

DH calls me Gina G hmm

For years I thought I was 38D. God bless Bravissimo.

chibi Thu 10-Jan-13 21:07:50

out of curiosity, what made you go with Big Chief Thunder Chaffe when you could have had Super Chinky's Rice Pagoda or Signor Wop's Pasta Palace?

oh,it's only lulz,i know confused

chibi Thu 10-Jan-13 21:08:46

sorry, Big Chief Thigh Chaffe, so important to get these things right!

juneybean Thu 10-Jan-13 21:12:47

did you want a grip?

Chubfuddler Thu 10-Jan-13 21:14:45

To cheer myself up I've just painted my nails for the first time in about ten years. I rather like them. Short painted nails are fashionable aren't they? No one had talons anymore.

hugoagogo Thu 10-Jan-13 21:15:19

Oh Lizzy, that is a good idea <except the Daniel Craig bit, obviously you meant John Cusack>

I shall have to make a list, I love lists. grin

I did not get a chance to post on the old thread, it took me forever to read the thing, but I need to lose about 5 and half stone, or 4 at least. I've done it before. Idiot.

So can I join pleeeez?

Lizzylou Thu 10-Jan-13 21:16:16

Chibi? You OK?

ScarfHatSunglasses Thu 10-Jan-13 21:16:25

Ah yes bravissimo. I'm a 36g and that shop has changed my life.

Of course after this I'll be a 32c hmm and will happily parade around in a bikini on holiday shame about the snow-blindness-inducing skin

Chubfuddler Thu 10-Jan-13 21:18:21

Me? I'm fine lovely. Just recovering from thigh measuring. And not drinking wine. The nails were a distraction.

I understand how some women have nice hair and nails now. It's like an epiphany. When their children are in bed they do stuff like a mani-ped or an exercise video instead of glugging wine and eating the fridge.

chibi Thu 10-Jan-13 21:19:18

sorry,Big Chief Thunder Chaffe, people signing in with How, it reads just as gross as the stupid slur titles i suggested. no, i'm not ok, i think you could have had your fun lighthearted thread without the racism. sorry.

Lizzylou Thu 10-Jan-13 21:19:22

Excellent taste Hugo, John Cusack is rather lovely. Jump on in!

Chub, I have been making a concerted effort since just before Christmas to paint my nails, cleanse tone moisturise, just be a bit more groomed. Gets your head in the right place for feeling like you are worth the effort for losing weight iyswim.

And I so needed to do something, the just jumped out of bed look is fine on a 20 something, not so good when you are 39 and 3/4.

laurenamium Thu 10-Jan-13 21:21:21

<hands chief chibi Vaseline for her thigh chaffe>

Chubfuddler Thu 10-Jan-13 21:21:34

Oh you were talking to chibi about her insane rant as you were.

chibi Thu 10-Jan-13 21:26:15

not liking racist bullshit = insane? interesting. what shitty racist tropes do you have in mind for the next thread?

Lizzylou Thu 10-Jan-13 21:26:49

But I also care about you Chub! And I am VERY glad that you are OK.
Was just trying to do a head tilt thang to deflectwink

AlexReidsLonelyBraincell Thu 10-Jan-13 21:27:35

Does rolling my eyes count as exercise? Jeeeez!

I have decided to give up chocolate completely for a while, I will be like an evangelical ex-smoker "no thanks, I'm chocolate free". Only I can't just eat one square, I'll eat the whole lot, and fun size doesn't work for me. I think it's just easier to wean myself off, it's been 4 days without it and it's getting easier. sounds like drug addict
I'll still have occasional cakes and biscuits as I like them but don't go into a frenzy for them.

I'm going to attempt a chick pea and squash curry tomorrow, I hope it's not ming, not following a recipe just using up what I have and making it up as I go along. hmm

Chubfuddler Thu 10-Jan-13 21:28:17

We are not being racist. Seriously, the reference to "chief" isn't even about native Americans. Do go and be tiresome elsewhere.

PoohBearsHole Mexico Thu 10-Jan-13 21:28:28

OK I admit I got the cals wrong and it is 381 cals for my Aubergine, but you could probably put more toms and garlic and less mozarella or half fat mozarella, which I didn't use this time. Also I would perhaps in future cut out the breadcrumbs, nice but not that bothered to be hones. Aubergine logs at about 20 cals per 100g and it is filling and a good alternative to meat!

So glad I found ou here!

juneybean Thu 10-Jan-13 21:29:06

I'm so confused how people are eating less than 1000 calories, I thought that was a big no?

laurenamium Thu 10-Jan-13 21:29:32

chibi may I suggest you go and find the original thread in chat. And read it. You are reading far too much into this. No one here is racist that i know of it's just a thread title based on what everyone was talking about in the previous thread- chaffing thighs and being called chief instead of a fox...

AlexReidsLonelyBraincell Thu 10-Jan-13 21:30:08

That looks lovely Pooh, and 381 calories is still 'cheap' for a main meal. smile

Lizzylou Thu 10-Jan-13 21:31:22

Am so doing that recipe Pooh, sounds lovely.

May put some pinenuts on in replacement of breadcrumbs.

I am thinking maybe being outraged of Tunbridge Wells could count on MFP "LizzylouM was outraged needlessly for 15 minutes and burned 350 calories".

GetOrf Thu 10-Jan-13 21:38:56

Chibi we are not racist twats - the big chief thing is due to a 1000 post thread where someone posted that her colleagues used to call her babe (or summat) and now she is a bit older and fatter they call her chief. Just a joke. Fuck all about native americans.

Anyway, I am 34B, you bunch of twats. <Sadface>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now