'6 weeks to OMG' madness

(10 Posts)
maryp0pp1ns Mon 03-Jun-13 18:29:22

hello smile i know this thread is quite old but I'm about to start the 6 weeks to omg diet and know i'm going to need moral support haha! i've got to be in a bikini in 5 weeks so cannot give up! i was just wondering if anyone else is on this diet at the moment??

readyforno2 Wed 09-Jan-13 00:52:43

Just had a look. It's £7.99. Kinda sounds like what I'm doing already (without the cold bath thing) so will hold off just now. Will keep an eye on this thread to see how you get on. Good luck smile

aimingtobeaperfectionist Wed 09-Jan-13 00:45:35

It's a bit like 5:2 an making sure there's plenty of time between eating so the body uses its fat stores. Low carb but not no carb. Exercise but not crazy exercise (walking counts as very good!).
It does sound a bit mental when you first read it- skip breakfast, cold baths BUT it does make a lot of sense. Plus I need to shift some weight and something new might help keep me motivated for a while!

readyforno2 Wed 09-Jan-13 00:42:02

I've got a kindle anyway. What's the diet about?

aimingtobeaperfectionist Wed 09-Jan-13 00:40:52

I downloaded the app onto my iPhone a couple of days ago and the app was free. The book is normally £12.99 so a bargain if you actually wanted it anyway

readyforno2 Wed 09-Jan-13 00:40:05

Ignore that. Didn't read your post right. £2.99. blush

readyforno2 Wed 09-Jan-13 00:39:26

I've never heard of it..
Is it only free today?

aimingtobeaperfectionist Wed 09-Jan-13 00:37:55

Ooh don't say I'm alone in the madness...sad

aimingtobeaperfectionist Wed 09-Jan-13 00:26:19

Oh ad if you do fancy it, kindle app is free and ebook is on offer (£2.99) at the mo.

aimingtobeaperfectionist Wed 09-Jan-13 00:25:39

Is anyone doing or has anyone done this diet? I'm edging myself into it slowly and just wondered if anyone had tried it/ was doing it.

I'm very much an 'all or nothing' type, as in I can't just have one biscuit so his no snacking rule is hard but I'm hoping works.

Got two stone to lose by may and I'd love to cut out as much junk and sugar as possible in future.

Not quite into the cold baths just yet but I may be brave next week...grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now