Bloody f**king nora. Just weighed myself and I want to die.

(1000 Posts)

I can't even bring myself to type in my weight because I am so ashamed sad

I need to lose 3.5 stone before the end of May (going on holiday with a thin friend) I am doing My Fitness Pal (calorie counting) and I am going to do 1200 calories a day. It's brutal I know but then so was the reading on my scales this morning.

Effing Nora sad

juneybean Wed 09-Jan-13 21:20:35

oh dear, just watched 10 minutes of shred on youtube and got bored... doesn't say much about my motivation that I get bored just watching it.

PinkyCheesy Wed 09-Jan-13 21:25:21

oooh yes nuts and dried fruit is a great idea and I just happen to have in the cupboard some almonds, walnuts, cashews and cranberries! Also some goji berries which are foul...any suggestions for them other than raw?

Bake the into some bran muffins? Would make a good morning snack if you find a low sugar recipe online.

hevak Wed 09-Jan-13 21:49:35

I have only eaten 1200 and something net calories today. But I don't feel hungry AT ALL. Weird! Oh well, I'm sure I'll want to catch up on the calories tomorrow! I've done Ripped in 30 level 1 again today and found it much easier than when I did it two days ago (which was the first time) so I'll progress to level 2 quicker than one week I think. Now I've said it publicly I'll have to, won't I?! grin

hevak Wed 09-Jan-13 21:50:44

Forgot to say that I hope you're ok noddy smile

CarriedAwayAnnie Wed 09-Jan-13 21:50:50

PoohBearsHole - Thanks for the tip about the stew! Will be having that next week.

I am also struggling to eat 1400 cals. I was told off for it on MFP grin so ate some cheese on wholemeal toast. Not sure that was a healthy idea tbh.

I've eaten to much sugar. In order to satisfy my sweet tooth, I turned to can of tinned mandarins that have lurking in the cupboard for god knows how long. Full of sugar.

Not the best of days.

NeedChoos Wed 09-Jan-13 22:01:38

Have been lurking and lol.

I weighed at WW on Thursday and I'm 2lb off obese! Omfg I really did eat my own weight in cheese over Xmas. Can I hang around?

Stupid question on the Shred - do you do the dvd EVERY DAY? The same one? I only have it on you tube because I can't waste more cash on another DVD that I will do once

Please please let me stay, I'm clearly in need of guidance.

WiseKneeHair Wed 09-Jan-13 22:17:42

Just done a low impact shred because of my injured leg (yes, I am after sympathy). It's much easier if you don't do the jacks and all that grin

Need yes, you are supposed to do it every day, but it doesn't matter if you don't, it will just take you longer to progress up the levels. In fact, rest days are probably a good idea. if your don't get a bit obsessed with having an unbroken run

Minus my exercise allowance, I was 3 calories under on MFP today. Good judgement? No, bloody, luck grin

Notfootball Wed 09-Jan-13 22:21:05

Hi Needchoos when I did the shred for 30 consecutive days last year (10 days on each level) and ate properly, I saw the most results. This time I just fitting it in when I can (7 times so far this year) plus Zumba. Don't kill yourself with it though, just eating less will make a difference.

CarriedAwayAnnie Wed 09-Jan-13 22:24:01

NOTfootball - How much weight did you lose when you did it for 30 days and ate properly?

DottyDot Wed 09-Jan-13 22:25:25

Tangfastics are heaven sent, gluten-free (a treat for me as a coeliac), fat-free, only £1 a bag but have about 600 calories per bag and I can never just have a few so I have to step away from the sweet aisle, which I did today!

Minor victory but one to be celebrated - just not with Haribo... grin

Notfootball Wed 09-Jan-13 22:27:41

About 7lbs and lost 30 cms all over, ie chest, waist, hips, thighs and upper arms. Was eating more than 1200 calories though but no cakes, biscuits etc.

MaureenShit Wed 09-Jan-13 22:28:37

Good work hard nuts.

Eating doesn't Necc make you happy. It makes you angry upset and chubby.

Choose your calories wisely.

Think I have friend requested everyone, I have a sort of uberlist of user names if anyone wants it.

Today was good. without this thread it may have been a lot worse.

Loud Madonna also helped. When I wanted to eat I thought about Madonna, and whether she would eat the bread- sort of like 'What would Madonna do?'.

Then I put on a leotard and heels gyrated about instead, obviously.

NeedChoos Wed 09-Jan-13 22:35:15

Ahhhh ok then.

Stupid question no 2 - when do you go up a level? Not that I can see myself doing that but just checking ?

Food wise not too bad ...have pointed all week - have used all available pointage.

My bingo wings are revolting and I'm 41 - I can't have dinner lady arms its just too hideous to consider.

Well done on the haribo front .....my weakness is Percy pigs but the vegetarian.

GeekLove Wed 09-Jan-13 22:35:42

Hello ladies!

Thought I'd done OK this Christmass being the first one in 4 years when I haven't been ill and not going too mad on choc/booze etc. Even managed 3 runs and a couple of Jillians BFBMs (low impact versions since I was upstairs). So I weigh myself thinking it'd be around 10ish which is what my scales have said on the Wii fit instead - 10st 6 blush

This is the impetus I need to start logging food again in MFP even if it is a faff and get back into Shredding. I want my BMI to be less than 25 again!

Also for those who are curious here are some weightloss pics on my profile. It wasnt psychological noticing my tummy was a tad squishy!

I want to go to a waterpark soon and not get harpooned. It might not seem ylike much weight to worry about but there are no rewards for complacency. Must cut out my Krave and Snickers habit. Plus the dark chocolate in croissants!
these are my bugbears!

I hate my laptop keyboard the mouse is always drifting.

I am iateallthebees on MFP. Feel free to shout at me if I am not logging effective on Saturday onwards!

NeedChoos Wed 09-Jan-13 22:36:09

Ones...

CarriedAwayAnnie Wed 09-Jan-13 22:36:22

I think you go up when you feel ready never in my case

NeedChoos Wed 09-Jan-13 22:41:31

Ok

Did it today and sweated like a beast on heat so clearly that was working. 30cm that's mighty impressive smile

CarriedAwayAnnie Wed 09-Jan-13 22:48:26

30cm is amazing!

I love your before and after photos GeekLove - Your abs are fab! I can only dream of Abs like that!

Evenin' chiefs! noddy hope you find out what's up tomorrow and its nowt serious.

Am impressed with all you shredders - not impressed enough to do it myself but still impressed grin

Nothing exciting for me today, drank loads of water and restrained from eating a million maltesers - how exciting is my life?!

snice Wed 09-Jan-13 23:10:01

Thanks to everyone whose added me on MFP-I'm snicelydoesit

Unfortunately I am currently a big fat fail as I've
a)done no exercise
b)lied about what I've eaten in my food diary blush

am wobbling up to bed now leaving a trail of grease in my wake like a lardy snail

MaureenShit Thu 10-Jan-13 07:08:13

One pound lost. But only as i seem to have gone up a pound since I started. Bloody scales. So am where I started.

nilbyname Thu 10-Jan-13 07:49:49

snice you are only cheating yourself. c'mon you can do it! no fibs today smile

laurenamium Thu 10-Jan-13 07:50:48

Morning all! What day is weigh day? I need to get back to shredding but I just can't face it. From Monday I'll get back to it hmm

This thread is not accepting new messages.