Wii Fit/Dance/Zumba Users Support thread

(4 Posts)

For those of you who, like me, don't feel confident enough to visit the dreaded gym, and for those who have 30 minutes a day in-between the washing and the housework!

I am using MFP, along with 30 minutes of either Just Dance, Wii Zumba Party and Wii Fit.

Feel free to suggest your favorite dances or games etc.

notnagging Wed 09-Jan-13 21:02:51

I'm using 5:2 & wii Zumba. I hope it will be fun as well. I love dancing but don't have the childcare to go to classes.

Elainey1609 Wed 09-Jan-13 21:06:35

Hi ya same here im using mfp and wii fit and just dance.....did have wii ea sports active....found I built up much more od a sweat doing wii fit and just dance .
I live doing it, and still self concious about aerobics dancing or zumba at a class untill my weight goes down abit so this is perfect to do in own home on own no one watching.

I look forward to hearing any other reviews aboug other games or resources

Adding myself to this. Borrowed wii fit, have just bought Just Dance 4 (I made the excuse that DS would probably like it, and if he wants to do it then I'm more likely to - plus it'll satisfy his "games console" obsession without being a "real" game) and I've ordered Zumba core 2012.

Going to make a pact with myself to try to do half an hour a day. Hoping DS2 will let me (and that DH doesn't catch me when he's working at home!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now