Slimming World Support

(5 Posts)
TeaOneSugar Sat 05-Jan-13 11:27:58

Once admin has ready your introductory post you should get access to most of the board, and you'll be able to do a diary, it's just the receipe section that takes a bit longer.

You can have a weekly weigh in thread to record your progress, and we also have a slimmer of the month challenge, you're probably not too late to join for January it starts with next weeks weigh ins but you have to have been weighed (or weighed yourself) this week as your starting point.

I don't think there is a SW thread on here anymore it's all low carbing etc.

fakeblondie Sat 05-Jan-13 11:00:01

I,ve joined ! How long before I could use the food diary and do you have a weekly weigh in ? Is there a SW support thread on here still ? TIA

TeaOneSugar Sat 05-Jan-13 10:25:28

You'd be very welcome.

If you like the look of the site, register and then have a read of the new members information section.

You'll need the portal to register, unfortunately I posted a link to the forum section, sorry.

This will take you to the portal page, or you can just click portal from the other link.

slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com/

MummyDoIt Sat 05-Jan-13 10:12:46

This is very useful for me. I've been doing SW since March but my local group has just changed its time so I can no longer go. This could be a good alternative.

TeaOneSugar Sat 05-Jan-13 10:09:22

Shameless plug alert.

I just wanted to let you know about a slimming world support site some of us are on;

slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com/forum

There's lots of support and encouragement, recipes, challenges and you can post a diary, there are diary monitors (like me), who'll have a look at your diary and offer some advice, or just tell you when you're doing great grin.

It's great for mid week support for those who go to group, but lots of members are going it alone and really appreciate knowing there are others out there doing the same.

Its often known on here as "the sparkly place", it's under new ownership and being revamped at the moment, so if you're doing slimming world why not come and have a look.

It's free to join and run by members.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now