any reviews people want to share...diet books...eapecially paul mckenna

(5 Posts)
Elainey1609 Fri 04-Jan-13 19:16:41

Hi ya
I have just bought paul mckenna book, I can make you thin with the dvd and cd.
Does anyone have and experiences or reviews of it they want to share

You can also put any oter reviews and share experiences of other diet books cd dvd wii xbox games.

Any thing that you may think will help with weight loss

I know I would like to hear what works and what dosnt

HavingALittleFaithBaby Fri 04-Jan-13 21:57:46

I've been 'Pauling' for nearly a year, my weight loss has been skewed slightly by getting pregnant (!) but I love the approach. When focused I lost 10lb in 6 weeks. What I love about it: no guilt! I can eat what I fancy but stop when I'm full. I feel like I have control of food whereas having been on diets it felt the opposite. Paul also gives you permission to fall off the wagon at times which is helpful! The best thing? Food tastes amazing! I cut out all diet foods and started really eating and enjoying my food. I'd forgotten how nice things could taste! grin

There's a group of us on a thread here and we've just recruited some newbies. I don't think I'd have stuck with it without their support. Come and say hi!

Deafworm Sat 05-Jan-13 07:34:40

I follow the paul mckenna way of eating. I've found that even when I 'fall off the wagon' now though the new way of eating is so ingrained I don't gain weight, I may not lose it without paying attention but on all the diets I've done the moment I stop thinking, usually while I'm still paying them weekly, the weight starts to pile back on. When I concentrate the weight falls away. The most important thing for me though is how sensible it is.

Elainey1609 Sat 05-Jan-13 13:17:04

Thanx for the replys
its good to hear positive results from the paul mckenna way - glad i have bought the book now

i look forward to hearing reviews of othere resources and diets

Solo Sat 05-Jan-13 17:11:39

You could come and join in on our 11th THREAD if you like Elainey we are very friendly and supportive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now