(476 Posts)
TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 01-Jan-13 06:54:40

16st 7

shock

PuggyMum Wed 03-Apr-13 18:34:43

I'm still here! Am still tired but the damn clocks going forward haven't helped. Sunny evenings should see me right soon!

I've been up and down 2-3lbs this past couple of weeks. I'll weigh I. Friday and make it official!!

13 weeks now!! Eek!

Hello? anyone about?

Hope. Everyone is well, hope you are feeling less tired Puggy.

I've not been weighing in as been down with a viral infection, still not fully recovered but weighed myself today and back up at 13 stone, that's what no school runs or dog walks will do (we won't mention the children's missing Easter eggs, the unbearable guilt you understand)

momb Wed 20-Mar-13 12:00:05

1lb loss this week, so headed in the right direction, albeit slowly!

It's such a tiring stage Puggy. Hope you get through it OK; staying the same weightwise is amazing during the first trimester when you're a bit nauseaus so well done!.

PuggyMum Sat 16-Mar-13 08:43:44

STS this week which considering I've not done any exercise I'm really pleased with!

I'm just so tired at the moment. I went for a scan last week and I am was only 9 weeks not 11 due to long cycles so I've still got a couple of weeks of first trimester to go. I hope I get more energy soon!!

momb Wed 13-Mar-13 15:10:14

No loss, but no gain either so trying not to be downhearted (and failing). I work on a big site and saw one of my colleagues today whom I hadn't run into for months. He has lost over 12 stone in less than 2 years and his life is transformed. i can't even avoid the wine to maintain a 1 lb/week loss through this year. Lazy and fat. :-(. I will not be getting married outwith the healthy weight range and I can't order a wedding dress until I'm, a least within spitting distance of my final size. Apparently dresses take up to nine months to come (why?) so I have until the end of the year to lose another 3.5 stone. I need to give myself an intermediate goal as 'the end of the year' is clearly too nebulous for my brain to appreciate. Any thoughts?

12 stone 11 lbs today, only a lb lost.
To be fair, I wasn't expecting to lose, DC were at nanas over the weekend, so a Chinese and some beers were consumed.

How's everyone else getting on?
I still haven't started the shred yet.

Guitargirl Tue 12-Mar-13 07:17:23

Grrr, well similar to last week, I had a really good first part of the week and then it all went pear-shaped towards the end. Weighed in today at 12 stone 3, so 1.25 loss. Back to Jillian Michaels this morning after a few days break.

Hope everyone is having a good week. Sooo cold here at the moment.

Guitargirl Fri 08-Mar-13 12:50:46

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good week. I am posting in an attempt to warn myself off stuffing my face this weekend. I weigh myself every morning and I am the same weight now as I was last Sunday morning. I weighed last Sunday and then it was like a switch went on or something and I ate and ate and ate ALL day. I put on 2.5 pounds between Sunday morning and Monday morning and it has taken me until Friday to get back to Sunday's weight. That's 4 days to undo the damage of one blow-out. I MUST NOT do the same this weekend or I am going to end up losing and putting on the same 2 pounds every bloody week!

I have taken a leaf out of the intermittent fasters book and have just done a 24 hour fast from yesterday lunch time until today lunch time. It felt quite good, I might do the same next week.

Have a good weekend everyone!

momb Wed 06-Mar-13 10:02:12

Sorry, i forgot to weigh in on Monday so did it last night.
2lb off so now 193lb. Slowly but surely i will be able to order a wedding dress by the end of the year that doesn't make me look like an albino walrus!
I mentioned this fact to DP who tells me that he would still marry me if I looked like an albino walrus complete with tusks, which is sweet but not particularly supportive of him. Never mind.
Well done everyone on progress this week. a 1lb gain while pregnant in Florida for a holiday is pretty impressive Puggymum: I seem to put on lbs just flicking through the brochure!

PuggyMum Tue 05-Mar-13 19:55:46

Well done guitargirl! I'm feeling ok but very tired. I'm a sleeper anyway but Florida really wore me out. I've only been sick once!
Got my booking app on Thursday and I've booked a private scan for Friday when I'll be 11 weeks cos I want a photo for my mum for Mother's Day. I've had a bit of spotting but nothing I'm worried about really.

I have just had spaghetti with cheese for tea as I was late in after a long day and its my really naughty but nice habit! I'll have an apple in a bit!!

Terra it's hard to stay on track. I don't have a motivator other the just trying to be better than I was but as tonight proved its easy to go for the quick option which is rarely best. I've not been to tesco yet and without being super organised I do tend to jump into the pitfalls!!

Perils??? Had my period is what I meant. Bloody autocorrect.

TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 05-Mar-13 08:51:08

Morning all.

I'm still 15st 10. Grrrrr.

But DH back to work yesterday so some normaluty resumed. And I'm having to do some cooking now so at least I have a bit if food control.

Also on the verge of booking a summer holiday so that might motivate me. I have a photo of me at 26 and size 10 on the fridge. It doesn't seem to work though.

Hello all, hope everyone is well.
Cheers for the stats Puggy.

Showing as 12st 12lbs this morning, I had my perils last week so am wondering if that accounted for some of the weight gain? Maybe that along with the galaxy, the crisps, the apple strudel etc etc etc.

Making more of an effort this week, my neighbour noticed that I'd lost weight and that felt good so am keeping on it, I need to stay motivated.

What do you guys use as motivation? Picture on fridge? Certain pair of jeans to get into?

Guitargirl Tue 05-Mar-13 07:26:49

Argh - sorry! I meant 12 stone 4.25 not 14.25!

Guitargirl Tue 05-Mar-13 07:25:44

Thanks for the stats Puggy - how are you feeling?

I have been trying really hard this week with both food and exercise. Jillian Michaels and I are definitely getting to know each other better! Um - except for Sunday when I basically ate as though the world was going to end blush.

Scales this morning showed a 3.5lb loss. So am now 12 stone 14.25lbs. Am looking forward to being 11 something, that's my next goal.

Good luck this week everyone!

FiveGoMadInDorset Tue 05-Mar-13 06:57:52

I have put on a pound sad, never mind. Now standing at 17.11st. Have struggled to get back on the low carb track as have been ill and have had friends over last weekend. So effort will be made and have started walking again and will endeavour to do aqua aerobics on Tursday.

PuggyMum Mon 04-Mar-13 15:43:59

Hello Everyone!

I have updated the tracker with those who have been posting and despite lots of comments about falling off the wagon, we are looking good!

BoffinMum and CJ Mommy have checked in - CJMommy you were still on the tracker as you posted the week before I went away so you weren't MIA!

FiveGoMad - STS while away!

GuitarGirl - 4lbs off then 1lb on! Going the right way!

Oneslice / Puggy / Taggie put a bit on smile

Terra....went over the stone then put on - next time you'll be under for good!

Welcome to MegBusset, with a 2.5lb loss in your first week and LargeGlassofRed and DancingintheMoonlight, we'll take your 8kb and 13lb losses from New Year and add them on!

We've lost 137.25lbs from the 20 active posters - a few seem to have gone MIA so over the next couple of weeks they'll hopefully come back!

We have GuitarGirl and momb who have both lost over a stone! And Terra has lost over 5% body weight - loads of us are nearly at 5% too!

I'm looking forward to some sensible eating - enev the 'healthy choices' in Florida were anything but so I'm straight back onto tracking and hopefully get some swimming in once I am over the jet lag!

PuggyMum Mon 04-Mar-13 12:35:09

I'm back! Only put 1lb on which for florida is pretty good going!

I'll need to do some work then catch up on the thread and update the spreadsheet!

Hope everyone is ok and clinging onto the wagon!

TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 26-Feb-13 21:45:07

Me too Terra.

Damn it. Back up to 13st 2lbs.
Very very sad

I always do this, lose a bit then seem to stop trying yet think I'll keep losing weight hmm

Guitargirl Tue 26-Feb-13 16:37:35

And I got called a fat bitch on Sunday sad by a charming young lady who was on the phone whilst driving, got too close to the side of the car I was in and got a blast of the horn. Felt great after that hmm sad.

Guitargirl Tue 26-Feb-13 14:39:48

I have put on a pound. Bugger.

TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 26-Feb-13 08:40:30

Morning all.
FiveGoMad -well done and grin
And Meg!
And Momb.

I am up 2 again.

15. 10

I am crap.
Tea total veganism is the way to go. But I like cheese and wine.
Need a firm talking to.

FiveGoMadInDorset Tue 26-Feb-13 06:33:14

Start weight 18.04.06
Today 17.10.02

Big fat smile on my face here.

momb Mon 25-Feb-13 13:34:12

morning all, no loss or gain for me this week: stuck at 195lb.
Hope everyone has a good week :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now